Pre-School and Daycare

My LOs were in shock!

A woman I work with sent me a link to watch create a personalized santa video for my kids. DEFINITELY worth doing!

All you need to do is go to www.portablenorthpole.com and put in just a little info about your LO and "santa" talks to them in the video and will tell them if they are on the naughty or nice list... (you get to select what Santa will decide)

I showed my kids in the library all week this week, and showed my LOs at home last night and they LOVED it!

Sorry- I usually don't post a link and talk about it like they're paying me, but this site is really awesome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My LOs were in shock!

• We did that last year and the boys enjoyed it.  Were you able to do your kids together?  I think my kids might catch on this year if we do three separate videos since they are so similar (even though they are personalized).

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• I just did this yesterday and as soon as Santa said DD's name, she ran out of the room scared! lol

I'm going to save it and try again next year. I was very surprised by her reaction, she loves Santa.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was not able to do them at the same time, but mine didn't catch on yet :)

oh no lmd! I did this for a couple of 5th graders yesterday figuring there would be a lot of eye rolling, but it was I got more of the, "creeeepy!" reaction from them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"