Pre-School and Daycare

How many sets of sheets for a 2 year old?

I am purchasing a theme comforter set and looking to buy the matching sheets. How many sets would I need 2 0r 3? He will start potty training end of winter / spring?

Re: How many sets of sheets for a 2 year old?

• We've only ever had two sets for DD and I've never used more than that.  Of course, she has worn a diaper or Pull Up every night until tonight.  Please pray that my two sets of sheets make it through tonight!  :-)  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I bought 1 extra sheet but we didn't combine day and night training. She night trained on her own about 8-10 months after day training while she was wearing pullups. Since then she's only had 1 accident.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids have 4 sets, but we don't have a washer/dryer and have to get to a laundromat to do laundry, so I can't just throw sheets in the wash right off the bed if they have an accident. My older daughter night trained on her own about a month after day training and has had very few accidents, but there have been a few.

I also will never forget one night when I was a kid. My sister and I had bunk beds, I was on the bottom bunk. I woke up around 1 am and threw up all over. My mom got me cleaned up, got me fresh bedding, took care of me, finally got to sleep about an hour later. Around 3 my sister woke up and threw up. Since she was on the top bunk my mom had to clean both of us up and change both of our sheets! Because of that I keep an insane number of sets of sheets around lol!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was only during PTing that I needed 3+ sets of sheets and matress protectors.  No other age, 2 was sufficient. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We only have two sets.  Occassionally if DS pees through the diaper 2 nights in a row it will mean doing a lot of laundry.  We also have 2 mattress pad covers-water proof.  He's 4.5 years old and still wears diapers at night-although he's been out of diapers during the day since 2.75 years old.
  • We have 4 sets for DD.  We purchased 2 and 2 were gifts.  If you don't mind laundry 2 is fine.  DD strips off all her clothes every night and will not wear a diaper or pull up - we tried everything to get her to keep them on.  So, she wets a couple of times a week.  2 sets would have been fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have 4 sets, but that is for 2 boys/2 beds. We have never needed more than 1 change overnight. I think one night I did run into the issue with having to change both their beds and praying the rest of the night my oldest would not wet his bed again ; )
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • imagelucylea:
    We've only ever had two sets for DD and I've never used more than that.   

Us too, and DD has been fully PT for a while.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2 sets and lots of waterproof pads. We have two mattress protectors that are waterproof and a bunch other ones. 

When DS is sick (pukes) I line the couch with that and just was pads instead of sheets. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"