School-Aged Children
Options

gift ideas.

I need to buy 5 boys gifts.  All of them are middle school aged....on a budget....any ideas!!!

Re: gift ideas.

• Options
    $5 gift card to McDonalds each
  • Options
    You are not giving us much to work with here!  What is your relationship to them?  What are their interests?  What do you mean by "on a budget?"
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You posted this on the 14th and have not yet responded back. Do you still need help with this? If so, I could definately give some suggestions. DD#1 is in 8th grade and has alot of guy friends. Let us know if you still need suggestions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Lurker here.  Sorry to highjack this thread, but I'm getting desperate!  I have three boys 10, 7, and 4.  We normally get them one big, shared gift from Santa.  (eg they all got hockey skates last year)  This year we were planning to get them an air hockey table, but we waited too long and there's nothing good left in stock.  We thought about ping pong, but I think they'd spend most of their time chasing ping pong balls around the basement.  We already have a foosball table.  It doesn't have to be a game room toy.  Just something (or 3 individual things) that they can all enjoy.  I'd like to spend $200-300 total.  I'm trying to stay away from electronics, but will consider it.  We have Wii and PS3 and 2 of the 3 boys have DS's.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Brenda

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"