Childless not by choice

article: childless at Christmas

I thought some of you may enjoy this article. It's nice to see those that are childless being acknowledged somewhere. 

It's still unfortunate that most will never be able to conceptualize the pain, grief, and sadness we all go through or simply have some compassion towards it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2073388/Christmas-childless-hurts-Amanda-Platell-yearning-motherhood.html

Here's to hoping we're all treated with kindness, appreciation, and kid-free conversations through the holidays.  

(Live in Europe) TTC since 1/2010

Re: article: childless at Christmas

• Wow!!! Very nice article!! Real eye opener!!

• Thank you.  I was looking for an article like this yesterday.  Hooray!

• Loading the player...
  • That is perfect. Sadly, the majority of the population has no concept of how awful it is. 
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Nice article..thanks for sharing.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"