Maine Babies

Forced to make some tough decisions during the course of my day

Do I clean the house while she's sleeping or eat? Inevitably clean the house always wins because I always think that I'll have enough time to eat something quick and it never happens that way.?
?
Now she's up again nursing & I'm starving. One day I'll learn. But my silver lining is that I got a lot accomplished between 10 & 12 and my house smells clean.?
?
Aaaaaahhhhh?

Re: Forced to make some tough decisions during the course of my day

• I always contemplate the same thing. I end up doing something and not eatting too. Good luck getting some food soon.
  • if you come over here, I'll make your food and watch your baby while you clean my house.

Great job, though. Now, go EAT!

• Loading the player...
  • Anything for a trip down to GA!?
  • imageCrazycrustacean:
    Anything for a trip down to GA!

what a fun play date!

• Let's rotate Crazy C.  My house is the "toddler pack and play" house. Yes, we now live in a big pack and play, with toys that seem to emerge from no where and are carried throughout the home by small hands and then dropped.  Later, while in your comfy socks, you will step on that toy and have a bruise, like I do on my left foot, the size of MAINE.

When you clean it, 4 mins later it looks the same.

Crazy, pack your woolies.  We will feed you and if you can sort through my fundamentally clean yet toy exploded house, I'll feed you, well.  And I promise not to call DD "Pussynew" or smootch her in the face!  Much love, be sure to eat, Jill

• I bought some Luna Bars for that reason.  They are one of the best bars out there (IMO) and high in iron and folic acid - great for us bfing moms!!!
  • too funny - I go through this, too.  She goes to sleep and I immediately start about 10 different things, and often don't finish any of them before she wakes up....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"