December 2010 Moms

Can we do a little "whatever happened to"?

2»

Re: Can we do a little "whatever happened to"?

• I sorted by views and all I got out of it was this....

That's right ladies. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    Whatever happened to that one girl? CHW, I think? She like, had her baby, and then totally went MIA. I miss her hot asss around here.
    Yeah, because our kids didn't JUST play together 4 days ago. Haha.

Honestly I stopped posting here after a while because I just didn't have much to contribute to any of the posts. The board is not the way it used to be.

True--it's better. Wink

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLovesMM:
    I miss ValVail67
    Why? Do you need CIO advice?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• imagesofamonkey:
    That may have been how I found & bumped the mattress shopping post.  Mayyyybe.  But I got told on that, so no more post bumping for me.  Sad

You can bump all you want, but keep me out of it!! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageLovesMM:
    I miss ValVail67

Yes, did we all work on getting to our crying children in .42 seconds or less so that they wouldn't be serial killers?

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • imagezeadfly:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

I sorted by views and all I got out of it was this....

That's right ladies. 

Can't stop laughing.

I can't look at it without doing the techno "nnnnssst nnnsst nnnstt" in my head.   

• imagelilmgirl:

imagesofamonkey:
    That may have been how I found & bumped the mattress shopping post.  Mayyyybe.  But I got told on that, so no more post bumping for me.  Sad

I think it's just safer if I don't at all.  lol

Anyone remember the "anyone NOT overwhelmed" post?  lolz

• I admit, I've got a ton of work to do until my babysitter leaves, but *tear*, I'm loving the nostalgia Smile
  • I love memory lane.

• imagesofamonkey:
    imagelilmgirl:

imagesofamonkey:

I think it's just safer if I don't at all.  lol

Anyone remember the "anyone NOT overwhelmed" post?  lolz

Oh yes. Being underwhelmed!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    imagezeadfly:
    imageOhSewCrafty:

I sorted by views and all I got out of it was this....

That's right ladies. 

Can't stop laughing.

I can't look at it without doing the techno "nnnnssst nnnsst nnnstt" in my head.   

Me either!

• I feel like I missed so much of this!! I don't remember when I started bumping, but I think I must have hung out mostly on the tri boards in the beginning

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Whatever happened to starbeforlong (or something like that)?

Also, I wonder what happened to that poster (I can't remember the name) that had a spongebob/patrick avatar? She started a post about useless gifts and said she got a carrier which started a sh!tstorm with all the AP people coming over here and lecturing her and it even brought a troll. 

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagerainydayluck:

Whatever happened to starbeforlong (or something like that)?

Also, I wonder what happened to that poster (I can't remember the name) that had a spongebob/patrick avatar? She started a post about useless gifts and said she got a carrier which started a sh!tstorm with all the AP people coming over here and lecturing her and it even brought a troll. 

BB875? Or something of that sort.

• imageLovesMM:
    imagerainydayluck:

Also, I wonder what happened to that poster (I can't remember the name) that had a spongebob/patrick avatar? 

That was my LB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• imagejillybean800:
    imagecanthardlywait426:
    imagejustbeachy109:
    Whatever happened to that one girl? CHW, I think? She like, had her baby, and then totally went MIA. I miss her hot asss around here.
    Yeah, because our kids didn't JUST play together 4 days ago. Haha.

Honestly I stopped posting here after a while because I just didn't have much to contribute to any of the posts. The board is not the way it used to be.

True--it's better. Wink

Indeed! This board is nothing more than what we make it. Change it if you don't like it.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I think starb4long and Laura 101 are on the April BMB. I miss TobiolovesAce.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imagejessrenee11:
    imageLovesMM:
    imagerainydayluck:

Also, I wonder what happened to that poster (I can't remember the name) that had a spongebob/patrick avatar? 

That was my LB
    Ohmygoodness kellie is too cute for words in her costume!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagejustbeachy109:

imageKellog+1:
    I think starb4long and Laura 101 are on the April BMB. I miss TobiolovesAce.

I swear I saw a post by her not that long ago.

Me too.

• imagemands629:
    FFTuesdayC... I miss all of these people - CLJ, Laura, Starb4long, JulietL, Abovethewedding (or something like that), Kristi, MrsBones, and even KS... Don't get me wrong, I love how we are now.  But I loved some of the girls for their flavor and others for their drama.  The ones that brought drama, I like realizing how BSC they were and seeing into their lives... It was almost like watching RHWofNJ or Teen Mom -  you know it's no good but you just can't seem to look away!

MrsBones posts on 12-24 mo all the time. :-)

• imagemands629:

imageKellog+1:
    I think starb4long and Laura 101 are on the April BMB. I miss TobiolovesAce.

I thought that they were both due in June.

Oh, you're right.  Whoops 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imagemands629:
    FFTuesdayC... I miss all of these people - CLJ, Laura, Starb4long, JulietL, Abovethewedding (or something like that), Kristi, MrsBones, and even KS... Don't get me wrong, I love how we are now.  But I loved some of the girls for their flavor and others for their drama.  The ones that brought drama, I like realizing how BSC they were and seeing into their lives... It was almost like watching RHWofNJ or Teen Mom -  you know it's no good but you just can't seem to look away!

I feel the same way! 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• Why are we talking Buble?
  • imagejustbeachy109:

imageLovesMM:
    Why are we talking Buble?

What would like to talk about m'dear? Cupcake heads?

HA!

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagejustbeachy109:

imageLovesMM:
    Why are we talking Buble?

What would like to talk about m'dear? Cupcake heads?

HA!

Yes. Cupcake heads are... interesting. Or eye bleeding. 

• imageRyeCatcher:

imagejustbeachy109:
    So, I heard Hanson on the radio the other day and I totally Mmmbopped along with them.

I think it's a requirement to Mmbop along with them or they come to your house and  make you write "Mmbop" on the black board 1000 times. 

And soon you can sing "MMMBop" while drinking MMMHops

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20550043,00.html 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTBLilyRose:
    imageRyeCatcher:

imagejustbeachy109:
    So, I heard Hanson on the radio the other day and I totally Mmmbopped along with them.

I think it's a requirement to Mmbop along with them or they come to your house and  make you write "Mmbop" on the black board 1000 times. 

And soon you can sing "MMMBop" while drinking MMMHops

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20550043,00.html 

how ironic is it that THIS is what makes me ashamed to be a fanson.  

• What happened to BostonKisses? I know she used to post more on like 3-6, 6-9 and I'm guessing she went to the off-boards but I was thinking about her and little Judith this morning and wondering how they were doing.
  • imageTBLilyRose:
    What happened to BostonKisses? I know she used to post more on like 3-6, 6-9 and I'm guessing she went to the off-boards but I was thinking about her and little Judith this morning and wondering how they were doing.

I've seen her around 12-24 and the preemie board. She's around. :)

• I know Schick pretty much took a hike from TB and FB, but has anyone kept in contact with her? I miss her, and I especially miss seeing Lainey!
  • imageBostonKisses2:

Wow, I didn't think anyone would remember me lol!  I do hang on an off-board most of the time, and when I do come over here it's usually to check out the preemie board and occasionally 12-24.  I forget to check things out here - I should remedy that.  Wink 

Things are going relatively well with Judith, all things considered.  Smile 

Yay, nice to see you! I love that pic of her in your siggy. Glad things are going well :) 

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageLovesMM:
    I miss ValVail67

ahahahahahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

• I can't think of her name, but what about the mom that did those awesome pictures of her little boy that made him look like he was riding a horse, etc.  I think they were based on another mom/artist and were made with clothes.  I'm not describing it very well....erk.  Well, hopefully someone knows what I mean.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imagemands629:
    I'm going to assume you miss my flava!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagelvmcc:

imageKellog+1:
    I can't think of her name, but what about the mom that did those awesome pictures of her little boy that made him look like he was riding a horse, etc.  I think they were based on another mom/artist and were made with clothes.  I'm not describing it very well....erk.  Well, hopefully someone knows what I mean.

c_mo, I think.  Her little guy shares a name with my future hypothetical son, first and middle. 

Exactly!  Thank you

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imageKristi221:
    imagemands629:

Of course!  Come back so we don't have to!

Lilypie - (vGZN)

• imagemands629:
    imageKellog+1:

imageKristi221:
    imagemands629:

Of course!  Come back so we don't have to!

I agree!  Stop being a lurky-loo and play with us!  Plus I can't be on FB during work, so at least with TB I can have fun at work!

I know, I'm a stinky lurker. It's just easier to use FB because I can check it for bumpie friends and IRL friends. I miss you and Lulu though! And wow do I need to update my siggy and ticker!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageBostonKisses2:

imageTBLilyRose:
    What happened to BostonKisses? I know she used to post more on like 3-6, 6-9 and I'm guessing she went to the off-boards but I was thinking about her and little Judith this morning and wondering how they were doing.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would remember me lol!  I do hang on an off-board most of the time, and when I do come over here it's usually to check out the preemie board and occasionally 12-24.  I forget to check things out here - I should remedy that.  Wink 

Things are going relatively well with Judith, all things considered.  Smile 

OMG I was totally going to come here and ask about you today but got busy.  It's really good to hear from you and see pics of Judith, she is so beautiful!  :)   

I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • imageBrinaElka:

:peeks in::

Hi! Guess who?

The cute guy in the siggy (and the typeos comment) make me think it's Bonesy?? 
  • After reading through this, I still can't think of who Laura is. I'm horrible with screennames/ actual names and usually remember people by the icon or siggy info/pic.

Every once in a while, I wonder about KatieSue. Does anyone know how her little boy is doing? I remember reading that there were concerns at one point and expected her to come on here again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"