Gestational Carrier — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Gestational Carrier

Has anyone had experience being a gestational carrier, or using one? DH and I are trying to find someone to carry for us and are having a difficult time. Unfortunately there are no relatives/close friends that are candidates for this.

Going through an agency isn't a viable option either, so we're kind of stuck. If anybody has any information, suggestions, etc I'm all ears! Oh and we have been dealing with an REs office(we have frozen embryos) and unfortunately the carriers they know of are already matched and pregnant or done with their surrogacy journeys.

PM me if you have any potential leads or have further questions. Thank you!!

After many struggles we are ecstatically and cautiously expecting! FET#1- BFN FET#2- BFP 5w2d- 1 healthy sac 6w3d- Heartbeat!! Thank you God!! 120 BPM 7w3d-154 BPM 8w3d-169 BPM Baby moved for 1st time! 9w2d-HB 169 BPM Baby danced again! So blessed!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Gestational Carrier

• This was maybe 10 years ago, but a former colleague networked and found support online through sites like Surrogate Mothers Online and Parents Pursuing Surrogacy. She found her "match" through an ad on one of these sites (independent, not through an agency). Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards