Trying to Get Pregnant

I don't disagree with Spunky

I don't disagree with Spunky. I think that many others on this board don't either, they just don't want to tarnish their names.

It's somewhat odd to me that none of the Usual Suspects of Snark have been, well, snarky since her post. (outside of her threads of course).

Just an interesting observation.

ETA: P.s. you are a rocket scientist if you think this is an AE

Re: I don't disagree with Spunky

• imagebdcram:
    Nice observation as your first post on the day you joined.

What an interesting observation you've made!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What are you talking about?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Loading the player...
  • Why say this behind an AE?  Tarnish your name?  Who cares - you don't know anyone IRL so just say what you feel in your real name. I hate fake people.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 77 views in 4 minutes....maybe you don't disagree either...
  • imageSmilemaker123:
    77 views in 4 minutes....maybe you don't disagree either...

Drama=high views, no matter who agrees or disagrees.

• imageSmilemaker123:

I don't disagree with Spunky. I think that many others on this board don't either, they just don't want to tarnish their names.

It's somewhat odd to me that none of the Usual Suspects of Snark have been, well, snarky since her post. (outside of her threads of course).

Just an interesting observation.

ETA: P.s. you are a rocket scientist if you think this is an AE

Confused

• my point is that you all complain about the drama but you all read the drama...not that you necessarily comment on it.

Spunky may not always use correct grammar, but she has a point. The snark prevents a lot of people from posting (IMO) who might have nice things to add and interesting perspectives.

just saying...

• imagecruelsound:
    I think your tilted uterus has effed up your brain.

I agree Yes

• imageSmilemaker123:

my point is that you all complain about the drama but you all read the drama...not that you necessarily comment on it.

Spunky may not always use correct grammar, but she has a point. The snark prevents a lot of people from posting (IMO) who might have nice things to add and interesting perspectives.

just saying...

IMO if you are a person that gets offended and all butthurt easy you shouldn't be on a public forum

just saying....

• I don't usually disagree with myslef either. I don't make up a new SN to agree with myself, though.
  • You do realize that a huge population of TTGP are just lurkers, right? From what I remember spunky/tiltedute/you/whoever said that she lurked for a while too. In addition to what PP said about drama getting more views, many people lurk and don't respond to things...

*TW* Losses Mentioned
    9.6.12 - Crazy J entered the world

4.30.14 - Sweet Angel Micah John lost to T18 at 7 months pregnant
    2.8.16 Miscarriage at 6 weeks
    4.30.16 BFP *stick baby stick*

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• imageSmilemaker123:

my point is that you all complain about the drama but you all read the drama...not that you necessarily comment on it.

just saying...

With the exception of MLUN, we are all adult women on here and if people are immature enough to be worried that they are going to get their internet feelings hurt by complete strangers or have to hide behind AEs, then a public message board is not for them/you. Period.

• imagewilson.1187:
    imageSmilemaker123:

just saying...

With the exception of MLUN, we are all adult women on here and if people are immature enough to be worried that they are going to get their internet feelings hurt by complete strangers or have to hide behind AEs, then a public message board is not for them/you. Period.

Yes that made me laugh.

• imageSmilemaker123:

just saying...

Meh I doubt they add much but annoying questions and posts like this. I'm cool without them. As PPs have said, if they can't get be mature enough to take some honesty on an internet forum, then I really don't think I'll learn much from them.

• imageDeerHunter79:
    imageSmilemaker123:

just saying...

IMO if you are a person that gets offended and all butthurt easy you shouldn't be on a public forum

just saying....

Truth. If you are soooo afraid of random internet snark that you don't post, you've got other issues going on.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageJnmac83:
    I don't usually disagree with myslef either. I don't make up a new SN to agree with myself, though.

While I am an AE, I am not spunky or tilted ute (not sure who that is). I post and don't "get my feelings hurt by internet strangers. I just think that the snark is not necessary and makes those who partake in it look insecure. For the benefit of all (including those who have thin skin and do not post) it would be a breath of fresh air for the snark to be toned down.

• imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:
    I don't usually disagree with myslef either. I don't make up a new SN to agree with myself, though.

While I am an AE, I am not spunky or tilted ute (not sure who that is). I post and don't "get my feelings hurt by internet strangers. I just think that the snark is not necessary and makes those who partake in it look insecure. For the benefit of all (including those who have thin skin and do not post) it would be a breath of fresh air for the snark to be toned down.

If you don't get your feelings hurt why make up an AE?! Your logic is missing.

• imagecruelsound:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I both love you for the reference and hate you because now I have that god-awful song stuck in mah head. Curse you! ::shakes fist and waves cane::

A coworker keeps randomly saying "skeet skeet" out loud and he had no idea what that meant. I then had to send him the Urban Dictionary definition of "superman a ho." I mean, who DOESN'T know these things already?

....raising hand....

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

Not exactly, didn't you all tell Spunky to make a new name? Doesn't that directly contradict what you're saying now??

• imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

Took the words right out of my head!

• imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

Not exactly, didn't you all tell Spunky to make a new name? Doesn't that directly contradict what you're saying now??

Bahaha she was told to make up a new name if she wanted to ask questions, get involved and get support. You on the other hand sayyou don't get your feelings hurt, but are too chicken $hit to post what you really feel under your SN.

• Are you knocking someone's fertility? How scandalous
  • imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

I don't think anyone said "make up a new name and then continue acting like an idiot." Make up a new SN and reintroduce yourself like a normal person and move on.

• imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

She was told that because she spewed such offensive nonsense about IF that she'd need to start over because she'd never be taken seriously or get her questions answered with her name.

Way to comprehend the difference between an AE and a clean slate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagecruelsound:

Dear Sookie,

ILU, girl.

Uncontrollably giggling right now. This is the best.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

Bahaha she was told to make up a new name if she wanted to ask questions, get involved and get support. You on the other hand sayyou don't get your feelings hurt, but are too chicken $hit to post what you really feel under your SN.

Please see original post, try to keep up....

• imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

I dont get why you made an AE if you arent afraid of getting your feelings hurt.  And correct me if I am wrong but I think people were telling Spunky if she wanted to participate and not have people not like her to start over in a few days with a new name

• imagespunkyBEAN:
    Are you knocking someone's fertility? How scandalous

Good idea. Post under two SNs and we'll never be able to figure out you're the same person. Confused

• Your SN is surprisingly appropriate. Because yes, this incredibly stupid post did make me smile.

Also, there's a difference between telling Spunky to make a new SN and someone creating an AE. The purpose of an AE is to snark/make butthurt whines behind an alternate name so that their regular SN doesn't get flamed. A new SN is just starting over. Logic fail.
  • imageDeerHunter79:
    imageSmilemaker123:
    imagetonir319:
    imageSmilemaker123:

imageJnmac83:

I dont get why you made an AE if you arent afraid of getting your feelings hurt.  And correct me if I am wrong but I think people were telling Spunky if she wanted to participate and not have people not like her to start over in a few days with a new name

its not about feelings, its about tarnishing my name. Call it what you want, but you all have to wonder who amongst yourselves actually doesn't appreciate the snark....

• imagecruelsound:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    I both love you for the reference and hate you because now I have that god-awful song stuck in mah head. Curse you! ::shakes fist and waves cane::

A coworker keeps randomly saying "skeet skeet" out loud and he had no idea what that meant. I then had to send him the Urban Dictionary definition of "superman a ho." I mean, who DOESN'T know these things already?

I just, right now, like literally 10 seconds ago, found out what "superman that ho" meant. I used to pride myself on my dirty mind. Now I'm ashamed.

• imageblindvictory:
    Your SN is surprisingly appropriate. Because yes, this incredibly stupid post did make me smile.

Also, there's a difference between telling Spunky to make a new SN and someone creating an AE. The purpose of an AE is to snark/make butthurt whines behind an alternate name so that their regular SN doesn't get flamed. A new SN is just starting over. Logic fail.

Glad I could make you smile. incredibly stupid?! So you must want to confirm your spot in the Usual Suspects of Snark?

::Consider your position held::

• imageSchruteBucks:
    imagecruelsound:

imageSookieFrackhouse68:

....raising hand....

Fail me...I always thought it was "supersoak that ho," like the 90's watergun, which is also pretty epic if you think about it...

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageWordsmith226:
    imageiceicelurkydunnuhduhnuh:

Usual Suspects of Snark

I want names. I mean, you are an AE so it's not like it's going to tarnish your name.

::cosigned::

Count yourself in as well...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"