Detroit Babies

Pediatrician Recs for Farm Hills/W Bloomfield

Can anyone recommend their pediatrician in the Farmington Hills or West Bloomfield area?  If you can offer any specific things you like about the office/doctor, that would be great. 

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician Recs for Farm Hills/W Bloomfield

• I just sent you a FB message w/my pediatrician info.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We go to one in Novi but it's worth mentioning.  It's called Providence Park Pediatrics.  We LOVE it there.  We usually see Dr. Miele and she is great.  The few times Peyton has been sick, we have gotten in for an appt right away, sometimes even within an hour of my call!  We have never waited for more than 10 minutes either.  There are actually a lot of bumpies that take their kids to that practice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I take my son to Medical Center Pediatrics. They are located on Maple at Daley Road (by the WB Post Office). We love our doctor, Dr. Lippit--she is thoughtful, thorough and kind. The rest of the personnel is friendly and responsive. I believe they are supportive of breast-feeding, though that was never a primary issue for me. One thing to know--they have a very strict policy when it comes to vaccines, requiring you to adhere to the CDC schedule.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We see Dr. Clune at Orchard Pediatrics.  We've been pleased so far!
  • Ditto a PP, we also take our children to Providence Park Pediatrics in Novi. They are in a new (2007?) building so the facility is beautiful, with a large parking lot.  We have seen ALL of the docs, but my faves are Dr. Patenaude (who we see for well-visits, so technically the girls' doctor), Dr. Newcombe, Dr. Miele, and Dr. Segaloff. In that order, I think. :)  My girlfriend takes her twins there and see Dr. Parikh and LOVES her. I've always ALWAYS been able to get in and have the girls seen when one of them comes down sick or whatever. And I also really appreciate the advice that I can get over the phone from their nurses. And it's worth mentioning, that their front desk staff aint too bad either. And I say that as someone who dumped our old Pediatrician, (West Bloomfield Pediatrics) because I didn't care for him at all and his front desk staff was really NOT friendly, like at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"