May 2012 Moms
Options

I'm am so sad...

2»

Re: I'm am so sad...

• Options
    you are so strong for doing this.  Your doggy was so sick that this was for the best but it still sucks to have to make that decision.  Lots of hugs and try to remember the good times. hugs
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are very special family members, and I know how hard it is to let go. My childhood dog I had from 2nd grade up until the end of my senior year of high school. He meant so much to me and I was crushed when he passed away suddenly from a cancer that we didn't know he had. It has been well over 7 years now, my husband and I have two dogs and a cat together, but I still miss my Booster (my "baby doo bop" -don't ask because I don't know where that nickname came from, ha).

Many t&p's for you as you grieve...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking to lose a pet. (((HUGE HUGS)))
  • Options

oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that :-( 

I know it's so trite to say but in time it does get easier. I used to bawl every time any of my childhood dogs' names came up and now I smile and remember how happy they made me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Oh, I am so sorry.  They just don't live long enough.  Been in your shoes before and I have an older scottie I am hoping can stay healthy for a while longer.  Condolences to you and your family, but know you did the most compassionate thing for your pet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"