3rd Trimester

Recommend your Child Carrier

*sorry nurseries & baby gear board isn't working for me*

BUUUT, :) I need some ideas for a Child Carrier for DH. Any suggestions? --Perf. fom Target or BRU (b/c of gift cards!!!)

Follow Me on Pinterest
Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
Blog Time!!
the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Recommend your Child Carrier

• check out the attachment parenting board. lots of ladies with exp with carriers and wraps.

personally, i fell in love with the Moby. BRU carries them.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • imageKristine Schilling:

check out the attachment parenting board. lots of ladies with exp with carriers and wraps.

personally, i fell in love with the Moby. BRU carries them.

thanks ma'am!!! Yes

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
    Blog Time!!
    the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Ergo and a wrap.  

I used Baby Bjorn and hurt my back badly, so I don't recommend it to anyone. 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really liked the Moby wrap when DS was a newborn.  We switched to an Ergo Sport around 5 months and I'm still using it now.  When the baby gets older the Ergo Sport would be a good option for your DH since it has a longer waistband than the original.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• My husband didn't like anything that tied when we went out last weekend - we ended up with the Beco Butterfly.  He didn't like the moby, mei tei, or any sling.  He liked the Ergo but I'm really short and found it too bulky.  

• I love the Moby when they are really small and the Ergo when get are a bit bigger. 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• I love my Moby! DH does too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagepinksweetpea2:
    I love the Moby when they are really small and the Ergo when get are a bit bigger. 

This is the way that I am going.

Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• imagekatcarls:
    I really liked the Moby wrap when DS was a newborn.  We switched to an Ergo Sport around 5 months and I'm still using it now.  When the baby gets older the Ergo Sport would be a good option for your DH since it has a longer waistband than the original.

This!  Exactly!  LOVE my Moby & Ergo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DH loves the Beco Gemini. He had an Ergo but likes the Beco better. I have a stash of about 7 woven wraps but DH would never wear those, LOL. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the Moby for the newborn stage but I recently purchased a Beco Butterfly II and love it.
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"