Cloth Diapering
Options

Destashing?

Here's the deal:

I have 24 BG 3.0s.  Some do not have the newborn insert, some have replaced elastic/velcro, some do not have new elastic/velcro but need it, all have good condition PUL, and I have refresher kits for the dipes that haven't been refreshed.  What should I ask for them when selling?  Where should I post them for sale?  Any other tips?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Destashing?

• Options

Swapspot and then link the post in the daily for sale thread here.

Hyenacart Spots Corner

Craigslist

• Options
    imagepixy_stix:

Hyenacart Spots Corner

Craigslist

Thanks.  I was thinking like $5 per dipe, or do you think that is too high considering the condition of the velcro? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGidgetwho:
    imagepixy_stix:

Hyenacart Spots Corner

Craigslist

Thanks.  I was thinking like $5 per dipe, or do you think that is too high considering the condition of the velcro? 

I think it's a good deal for a mama who's willing to do a little work.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"