Preemies

In exactly one month from today

...my 26 weeker is going to be 3 YEARS OLD!

omg omg omg how many times have I said to myself "I just wish I could see what he'll be like when he's 3 and know that he'll be ok."  aaaand it's almost here.

It's such a miracle ladies.  I hope my little guy gives some of you new preemie moms hope!

(pictures from this week)

Re: In exactly one month from today

• Can I just say that your boys both give me so much hope? Cora was a 27 weeker because of IC and I dream about a pregnancy that makes it to 35 weeks so I love hearing how great they are doing. Andrew is such an incredible kid-in no small part because of how hard you work with and for him!
  • aw thanks!  I love to share my story in case of giving hope to other micropreemie moms, IC moms, and moms who want to try for another (healthy, term) pregnancy! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Birthday Andrew!  I love the new pics!
  • Wow, it's amazing how far he has come. I have to check out your photos tonight, work has them blocked.

• Awesome!  Gives me hope.  Our stories are somewhat similar. . .IC, 26 weeker and I hope to someday have a term (near term) baby as well.  Do you have a TAC?  If you do I'd be interested in talking to you about it sometime. 
  • Awww!  

How's Andrew doing?  I remember he may have been starting therapy shortly after the baby came home - or maybe he was just being evaluated.  Anyway, I'm fuzzy on the details but think about you guys and hope all is well. 

• Happy Birthday Andrew! what an inspiration he is - both your boys are amazing!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I always love your beautiful photos.  And, Andrew has always been an inspiration to me and given me hope for my Andrew!  This post made me smile!  You have a lot to be proud of, mom!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejacque_z:
    Awesome!  Gives me hope.  Our stories are somewhat similar. . .IC, 26 weeker and I hope to someday have a term (near term) baby as well.  Do you have a TAC?  If you do I'd be interested in talking to you about it sometime. 

I did have a TAC. Email me! kathymarie81@gmail

• Happy early birthday Andrew!  I love love love the christmas tree picture!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagekck329:
    Can I just say that your boys both give me so much hope? Cora was a 27 weeker because of IC and I dream about a pregnancy that makes it to 35 weeks so I love hearing how great they are doing. Andrew is such an incredible kid-in no small part because of how hard you work with and for him!

This, especially the bolded

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"