Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

FF CarSeat for Bench Seat in Truck

My little boy is 36 pounds and 36 inches tall and is currently sitting RF in a Sunshine Radian in my husband's F250 with a rear bench seat.  The bench butts up against the rear window and the bench seat is fairly narrow.  We are having a second baby and Lucas will need to switch to FF because the toddler seat will have to go in the middle where Lucas currently sits.

If you have a narrow bench seat in the back of a truck, what sort of car seat do you use?  I've had the Cosco Scenera and the Evenflo Maestro suggested, but haven't tried them yet.  I'm hesitant to use the Cosco becaus I want something a little plusher.

Thanks!

Re: FF CarSeat for Bench Seat in Truck

• Options

Why can't you just turn the Radian around?

The Radian is as narrow as you're going to get. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It is too tall...when it FF the back of the headrest hits the window and the front of seat hangs off the edge of the bench.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageartygirl:
    It is too tall...when it FF the back of the headrest hits the window and the front of seat hangs off the edge of the bench.

Ahh, ok.  I'd suggest the Britax seats then (but not the Frontier because that's as tall as the Radian).  The Roundabout or Marathon would be a good choice. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have an Evenflo Tribute which is similar to the Cosco Scenera. I chose it specifically for it's compact size. It fits DS very well (who is a big boy!) but doesn't take up a lot of room. I think the padding is adequate.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"