November 2011 Moms

f/u to my appt yesterday

The doctor completely forgot when he told me to get the nst and bpp done and had no issue with me showing up and changing the appt to just a regular check up. We (doctor & I) are really starting to click personality wise which is awesome.

I was 95% effaced and a fingertip/1cm dilated. He said if I dont have a baby in my arms by thursday afternoon to come to L&D and he would induce me at 3pm..he always picks wonky times (my c-section- that was cancelled was scheduled for 5:30pm) So I will most likely be a december momma.

Its pretty crazy to still be pregnant at this point even people at my job-since I am out sick- think I am lying about still being pregnant! And everyone on my home board was due after me has a IRL baby!

I am just ready to get this show on the road

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: f/u to my appt yesterday

• Hang in there!  It is so tough here at the end, but I guess some babies are just meant to cook longer.  I'll be a Dec mom too and thought I'd have a 2 week old by this point, but at least our babies are getting the best start we can give them by keeping them in there for so long!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well best of luck to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • My thanksgiving baby will also be a December baby. After no progress from my last apt. I am scheduled for an induction tomorrow morning! Today I am just relaxing, getting the house in order and making sure all is ready to bring baby home! 

You too will have you LO in your arms before you know it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"