Georgia Babies
Options

iphone apps

What are some of your favorites?  I just switched over from a droid to an iphone and need to load up :)

Re: iphone apps

• Options

These are the ones I use most:

mint, facebook, pinterest, ShoppingList (for Christmas), MyPics (picasa), Pandora, Total Baby (still use it to track the kids health info), Netflix, RelaxMelodies (white noise), and most recently BFads (Black Friday deals). 

I also like the flashlight app and YardSale Mapper, and RoadNinja for road trips (tells you whats on each exit)

For games for me and the kids, we like Angry Birds, Peekaboo Barn, ABC Animals, Pet the animals, and Matching Zoo.

• Options
    twitter, FB, Pinterest, Linked In, Lose It, C25K, Yoga Stretch, Jajah, Foodspotting, foodgawker, scoutmob, Kayak, GPS, Google, Pandora, Time OUt, Pet the Animals, Angry Birds, Picasa, Shutterfly, Instragram
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kids love stack the state or stack the country, jetpack, angry birds rio and Dora ballet and Dora ABC
  • Options
    Flashlight Weather radio Baby piano/flashcards Bump (sharing stuff between phones) Words with friends Facebook
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For kids, my DDs love Tozzle and Monkey Preschool Lunchbox (or some variation of that name)
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options

Word with friends, fb, My fitness pal, Camera +, Phototouch ABC, Office Jerk (like paper toss but cooler and Ava loves it), Bubble blast, instagram, C25K, Drop 7, SportsCenter, Amazon, Gas Buddy, and the best app EVER for kids is Elmo's Monster Maker.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"