Late Term and Child Loss
Options

**BunnyJenny**

I just wanted to answer your question at the end of the last post... has anyone else thought about having another baby so quickly and is that normal?  I can't speak for anyone else...but it was something I thought about right away, and I was terrified I wouldn't be able to because I'd be too scared.  When they put Peyton on my chest after he was born I knew I would be able to because my fear couldn't be greater than the love I felt for him, and I knew I would love his brother or sister just as much.  I did feel guilty for thinking of things like that..until I came on this board and realized that it seems to be pretty normal, and more importantly that whatever we feel is our normal and we shouldn't question it.  I love my son very much, and giving him a brother or sister will not be a sign that I've forgotten him or moved on.  I just hope with all my heart that we are able to have that rainbow baby and bring it home safely.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: **BunnyJenny**

• Options

*****butting in*****

I feel the same way as the PP. At first, DH and I didn't know if we wanted to try again. But as soon as we saw Jack and they put him on my chest, we both knew we had to try again and we were meant to bring home a baby. I keep feeling that I have to justify to myself (and others) that no one would replace Jack and he will always be our first son and baby. But we want to do whatever it takes to have our rainbow baby.

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"