January 2011 Moms
Options

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful that my early bird was born healthy, and is a happy baby. Thankful for my friends, family, my baby. lol

This time last year I was moping around, but still grateful they had stopped my preterm labor. I did not have to bring any dishes to thanksgiving dinner because I was on bedrest.

This year as I putzed around in the kitchen I started to cry thinking what an amazing and wonderful year 2011 has been. I do not want this year to end.

AF is coming to town, can ya tell? Stick out tongue

Lets hear what you are thankful for...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you thankful for?

• Options
    I am thankful for my amazing family - both the one that was given to me and the one I created!
  • Options

I'm a little late, but I'm thankful for my fantastic husband and beautiful baby girl (even if her sleep patterns have just regressed back to the patterns of a 2 month old!). 

We're expecting again, and my husband has been so sweet about babying me whenever he's home.  He tries to let me sleep as much as possible and reaches all of the high things around the house.  He comes home from work dog tired and still manages to find a smile for me and helps go through our little chicken's night time routine.  He's the best!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"