Georgia Babies
Options

another running pg ?

I wore my running pants yesterday and my incision area was sore afterwards. They already a little to tight around the belly. What did yall wearing running while pg? Did you go up a size in regular running pants? I'd be fine with I could wear my shorts but that's not going to happen while it's freezing.
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: another running pg ?

• Options

I wore my same running pants in the winter, but I was early preggo then, but once the belly grew, in the spring summer I wore some of my same shorts pulled down a bit lower with my belly haning out (sounds attractive right).  I did end up forking over money for some maternity knee length workout pants.  They were totally worth it!

• Options
    I was able to wear my regular running pants/capris too, but most everything I own is low-waisted to begin with.  I also used a couple of Old Navy maternity lounge pants towards the end, maybe give those a try?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Since this is my 3rd and my running capris are the tight ones, it's not working. My stomach is already sticking out too. I might try my yoga pants but usually it annoys the crap out of me to have non tight pants on my ankles when I run. This would be easier if I could wear my shorts!
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I bought a bunch of Old Navy fold-over yoga pants in 2nd tri, and just let my belly stretch them out until the end. The "fold-over" part eventually got pulled up to be a panel.

• Options
    By the time I really needed them, I could run in shorts.  But, I have a pair of capris from Born Fit that I wore in the spring.  Love them - worth the $$.  I got them at Izzy Maternity in Ptree Battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"