Virginia Babies

Intro (from Woodbridge)

Hi ladies!  Just found this board.  I see that it is slow, but I'm hoping it picks up Big Smile  I live in Woodbridge with my husband and 8 month old son.  I've checked out the DC board, but none of the ladies are from my area so I went looking for a VA board and found this.  Is anyone on here in Prince William County??
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro (from Woodbridge)

• I am from Stafford, VA...close by!

Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • I'm from Woodbridge.  We are just starting to try for #1. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies!  This board is so dead =/  It's nice to meet nearby ladies on here.  I know there is a DC board but I don't think any of those ladies live as south as us.  Good luck with your pregnancy and TTC, respectively!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hey there! I'm new to this board, but I live in Woodbridge.
  • Do you all plan on heading to work after your pregnancies? I will probably have to but I certainly don't want to. If so, who will you leave your babies with while you work? I am bouncing around the ideas...
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • imagelmwunderlich:
    Do you all plan on heading to work after your pregnancies? I will probably have to but I certainly don't want to. If so, who will you leave your babies with while you work? I am bouncing around the ideas...

My LO is 9 1/2 months and I went back to work when he was 3 months.  I found an in-home daycare that is very close to my house.  I found it by looking on the VA Dept of Social Services website.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I just moved to Stafford from North Carolina.  My husband works up in Woodbridge. We have a son that just turned  one & I pregnant with our second - due in June!  SOOOO EXCITED!!!  Just found out on Monday!
  • imagebyrd party of four:
    I just moved to Stafford from North Carolina.  My husband works up in Woodbridge. We have a son that just turned  one & I pregnant with our second - due in June!  SOOOO EXCITED!!!  Just found out on Monday!

Congrats ! And welcome to the area =)

Pregnancy Ticker

• byrd - where are you from in NC? I grew up in Greensboro.  

Would anyone be interested in a GTG at some point?  I know that I don't have a little one yet, but meeting local moms would be nice.   

• I just saw this post. I live in Stafford but work in Woodbridge. I just had my daughter in August. Anyone interested in a meet up group?
  • I would be up for a meet up!
  • Hello! I just joined the website! I live in woodbridge as well and am pregnant with my first baby. I would love to meet up with anyone that is interested!
  • My husband and I live in woodbridge and we are pregnant with baby #1 ... 10 weeks today. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • I live in Stafford, not too far from Woodbridge!! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Woodbridge dale city
    Twins on the way!

image      image
  • jlt3357jlt3357 member
    Hi. I live in Manassas. I'm pregnant with my second
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"