North Carolina Babies
Options

racey

Hey, I remember reading that you took b6 for a short LP.  I started taking it too.  When did you stop taking yours?  Did you talk to your Dr about it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: racey

• Options
    Hey-she is out of town. I was the one that actually suggested it to her, and we see the same OB, he delivered one of each of our children. I started taking it probably halfway through my TTC journey and stopped taking it once I got pregnant. I did bring it up to my OB and they said it couldn't hurt to take it., but they did the typical doctor thing, like welll...you haven't been trying that long, don't worry about it too much..etc. I do know it helped to lengthen mine, or at least I think it did. I know Racey ended up getting pregnant the cycle before she was going to go in for a consult with our OB. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    You stopped taking it right after you got pregnant?  I've read that can lead to miscarriage if you stop taking it before the end of the 1st tri, but not on any Dr. websites...only on message boards.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I did. But at some point in my first tri I started it again for nausea (didn't help). I would ask your OB.
  • Options

Dbert pretty much summed it up for me.  :)  I did start taking it the cycle I got pg.  I don't know if it actually helped or if I was just having wacky cycles for the 5 mo before and the cycle I got pg it just went back to normal but my OB said it didn't hurt to take it.  I was scheduled to go in and talk more with my OB about my weird cycles the Monday after I found out I was pg so I didn't go in.  I did keep taking B6 for about a few weeks after.  The nurse had said it was fine to keep taking and would help with m/s if I got it but she never indicated I should not keep taking it (i.e. because of m/c concerns).

Good luck!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"