Georgia Babies

Open house at my house

I sent an evite to just about every one of you, but I think the details in the evite are fuzzy.  Anyhow, I'm hosting a Stella and Dot open house at my house this Friday.   In the morning from 10-12, I'll be serving mimosas, coffee and breakfast-y things.    Or in the evening from 6-9, I'll be serving holiday cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.  Even if you don't want to shop, I invite you to come by and say hi.  

Also their wording said to leave the kids at home, but by all means, bring your kids.  They can play in the playroom.  Evie will be at school in the morning and I might have my babysitter here to put the kids to bed for me in the evening, but all kids are still more than welcome.   If you need the address, please email me.  

michelle . kaler @ gmail . com 

Re: Open house at my house

• I'm so bummed. I was excited to come Friday morning and then I realized that is Graham's thanksgiving celebration at school. And I can't make it that night. Boo! I was excited to have a little time to "shop."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry i haven't answered the evite. I'm a maybe. I have my u/s and doctor's appt that morning and last week I waited over an hour for my appt. If I get out in time I'll try to come by. I love stella and dot!
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I could come! Unfortunately, I am suffering a bout of pneumonia, ugh!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"