38 Weeks Pregnant

Welcome to Week 38!

Welcome to Week 38 of your pregnancy! Chat with other Week 38 Bumpies here.

Re: Welcome to Week 38!

• Rocky is on his way and I am so nervous. I really hope we can be great parents!!
  • imagecdbla814:
    Rocky is on his way and I am so nervous. I really hope we can be great parents!!

When are you due? We are expecting Jack soon too!!

• Loading the player...
  • Kaitlyn is due in 13 days, feeling anxious and exciting ALL at the same time.  Not slleping very well, but I guess that is how Mother Nature prepares us for Motherhood : )  Nervous about labor pain, but haven't had any morning sickness, BH contractions, or cravings so all in all I have lucked out during this pregnancy.  Good Luck Ladies!!!
  • Kayla is due in 13 days. Having lots of trouble sleeping.  Lots of braxton hicks contractions and woke up this morning with terrible low back pain and hip pain.  This is my first, I just want her here already. 
  • Is Rocky his name?
  • I have 13 days remaining, and they can't go any faster for me I'm so ready. Very uncomfortably I'm ready to meed my love.
  • Can't Wait!! Excited to see my Tierney. 
  • I HAVE 12 MORE DAYS TO GO CANT WAIT....AND BESIDES IM A LIL NERVOUS...

• Me too! I'm excited and pooped! Just can't get enough sleep. It's weird how i get a bolt of energy to start a nest project, but not enough to finish it!
  • When are you due? I go in for inducing on 12/23!!!!
  • Wow, time went by fast just yesterday I was sayin I will b 38 wks along. They're saying I mite go in for next wk, fingers crossed.Yes
  • I'm being induced in 8 days and I'm terrified! This is my first and I've been very excited but now I'm just scared.
  • I am so ready to finally meet my 2nd lil Princess I have 13 more days left as well but my Doc. said she will strip my membranes at 39 weeks so hopefully I go into labor right after that I am 3 almost 4 centimeters dilated and 80% affaced and my cervix is super thin and Doc. feels her head so yeah I'm ready GL ladies and Congrats!!!  
  • I'm being induced with my baby girl Feb 3, this is my 3rd baby and I have still anxious even though I know what to expect....wait, maybe that's why I'm anxious!
  • Hi Everyone! I am 38 weeks today and can't wait for our little guy to get here! I have been 1 cm for the past few weeks, but things have definitely felt off the last few days.  The contractions have definitely felt different (though not regular) and all around, just kind of yucky.  Full moon tonight so we will see if the theory is right!
  • So very excited... starting week 38. By June 12 Baby should be here. We are being induced on June the 11th! I am over the moon excited and I just can't wait to see what and who Brynlee looks like.

Wish everyone the BEST labor and delivery and may the Lord get your through it all!

God Bless 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 38 weeks an have 11 more days to go!! No really complaintsParty!!! the trips to the bathroom are more frequent, the heart burns have gotten betterCoffee The late night walks has help me to have a  better nights rest!!! Yes I look elated to meet my lil superhero Amero Big SmileBig Smile bring a new life into this world is exciting..Thank you lord for the blessing!!
  • I'm 38 weeks an have 11 more days to go!! No really complaintsParty!!! the trips to the bathroom are more frequent, the heart burns have gotten betterCoffee The late night walks has help me to have a  better nights rest!!! Yes I look elated to meet my lil superhero Amero Big SmileBig Smile bring a new life into this world is exciting..Thank you lord for the blessing!!

imageimage    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"