New to The Bump
Options

Baby Bug, or ready to start trying?

Hello fellow bumpers (bumpies? bumpsters? bumpites?)! My husband and I have been talking a lot about babies recently and are talking about when is right to start trying to conceive. I've had a really bad baby bug and was so excited about the idea of bringing a baby into our family, but now that it's an actual possibility, I'm sort of terrified! Did I just get swept up in the idea of being a mom, or is it normal to be nervous? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Bug, or ready to start trying?

• Options
    Thanks for the reply- I was starting to think I was crazy! Who knows, with these up and down emotions, maybe I'm already pregnant- ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! Check out the TTGP board!
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome. I think it's normal to be nervous. After DH and I got married, I wanted to start trying right away and he wanted to wait. Once he was ready, I wasn't. When we were finally both ready, we started trying and found out I had fertility issues (anovulatory). After trying for over a year, I got pregnant with my twins (they run in my family but I did take clomid as well). We are not trying for baby #3 (and possibly #4 if it's twins again).

What I tell my friends that are nervous to start trying is you never know if you can have children until you try. It is a nervous/anxious/stressful time in your life but the end result is so worth it.

• Options
    I'm so excited to see this post.  I thought I was one of the few who have the up and down baby fever issues.  Sometimes I feel like a baby is all I could ever want....and then sometimes it's the scariest thing I can imagine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"