Utah Babies

New to the board? Come on in!

I started a new post because the old one was started so long ago.

What is your name?

Where are you located?

How many kids do you have?  If no kids yet, when are you due?

How old are you?

Would you be interested in getting together once a week or month with other moms?

If so, please PM me (see that "Contact" link at the bottom right of this post?  Click it:)) and maybe we can all figure something out.  We should do a SLC get together.

There are a ton of people who come here, post once and forget about the board.  Hopefully we can get more action. ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to the board? Come on in!

• Hi, My name is Marci and I just moved to Salt Lake from Phoenix.  I am 29 weeks pregnant with my first surprise and I am due the first week of September.  I would totally be interested in meeting other moms and moms to be as the only other person I know in Salt Lake is my husband. 

• I'm new, in the Logan area. No kids yet, started TTC about a year ago. Lurk a lot, just started posting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Cran!  Good luck with TTC.  I hope it all goes well for you!  Thanks for posting.  I think it's fun when people at least say hello, even if they don't feel they have anything to contribute to the post.  I have two cousins who live in Logan.  One just had a baby in February. :)
  • Hello, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and live in SLC sugarhouse area.  I'd love to meet local moms! Let me know if you are going to get together!
  • Hi my name is Camilla and we live in South Jordan right now.  We have a little girl that was born in May and are just loving her to pieces!  I'm 26 years old and would be interested in a get together.... I'm still learning how to use this website! ha ha!
  • Camilla, great to see you!  Congrats on the newborn!  My boy will be 1 year next week.  Check this board often - it's not incredibly busy, but there are occasions where people post a lot. :) 
  • Hello everyone! (And Hi again, Megan!! :)  )

I'm a newbie to Salt Lake, just moved downtown from California at the beginning of the summer! I am 23 weeks pregnant with our first baby! I am 25 years old and would love to meet some mommies or mommies to be here in Utah! I am kinda lost here without some good girlfriends!

My email is miss_kayla05@yahoo.com, and I'm also on Facebook under the same email..

I'd love to talk to some new friends! Plus, I can always use advice on this whole "preparing to be a mommy thing"! Its a bit overwhelming at times... in the best way! : )

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Hi! My name is Hilary and I'm 25. I live in Centerville with my husband and my 4 month old boy. I would love to get together and meet some other moms! It's kind of hard when you enter a new stage of life to find friends that have things in common. :)
  • Hi everyone! My name is Katie, and I live in Draper. I have been a teacher for 9 years, and I'm now going to be a stay at home mom. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and expecting our first, a little girl, on 9/10/11. We're hoping she comes on her due date! I'm 31 years old, and I would love to meet other local moms for social time and play dates. 
  • Welcome everyone!  Anyone who posts here tends to forget (or get busy) to come back and check the place they posted a message to see any responses.  So check back often.  This board is slow, but occasionally every week or two we get a response from someone. :)

I am in Ogden, so I am a little far away from you, kaydee_did. :-  But it seems like there are a few other moms on here that are from the SLC area.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far!  We just celebrated DS' first birthday.  It was so much fun!  We just had it at a park and we invited about 70+ people and only about 25 showed up (usual for our families).  But it was fun either way.

A lot of people are probably on the Facebook group (which I don't have Facebook, so I can't participate there. :(  So check there too!

• Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I am 26, married and have a 2 month old boy named Braxton:) We live in South Salt lake and I would love to get together and meet other mom's and moms to be!!
  • What is your name? Jordin

Where are you located? West Jordan

How many kids do you have?  If no kids yet, when are you due? None, due 4/18/12

How old are you? 21

Would you be interested in getting together once a week or month with other moms? Maybe!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey gals, my name is Emily, I live in Syracuse (just west of Layton). I'm 21, no kids, and no due date yet, still working on TTC. DH and I made a deal that once I pass my fitness test for the Air National Guard we'll start, and I'm hoping to do that in about a month. I'd be interested in meeting up with other moms occasionally, but probably not until after I have something in common with you all.  :)  I've been reading this site behind my DH's back, I don't know if he realizes how bad I've got baby fever.  :-/  I'll keep checking back to see what's up.
  • Hi Emily!  Good luck with TTC. :)  I actually did the same thing with DH - I didn't tell him how bad I had baby fever... we had decided that we would wait for a certain time to even just stop preventing.  Once we stopped preventing, it only took about 2 months (I realize it's different for everyone).  There is nothing wrong with having baby fever, especially if you and your DH have already talked about a specific time you want to TTC. :)  Glad to have you here!  I used to live in Syracuse and I work in Layton. :)
  •  

What is your name?

My name is Melissa

Where are you located?

I live in Logan, Utah

How many kids do you have? If no kids yet, when are you due?

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with my 1st child, I am due on or around July 1, 2012

How old are you?

I am 33 years old

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am also a Weight Loss Surgery Patient so I am a little nervous as what to expect during this pregnancy!  Hello to everyone and Congratulations and Good Luck!  Big Smile

• Hi all! I'm Blakeley, I live in West Jordan, We have two children, Camden who's 4, and Brinlee who is almost 2, and baby #3 on the way due in June!!! (I need to update my siggy!!!) I'm 22!
  • imagejaneyblake:
    Hi all! I'm Blakeley, I live in West Jordan, We have two children, Camden who's 4, and Brinlee who is almost 2, and baby #3 on the way due in June!!! (I need to update my siggy!!!) I'm 22!

Welcome Blakeley!  Nice to have you here.  Congrats on baby #3! :)

• I am Kristin, I am currently living in Sandy...I am due with my first on June 13 2012.

I am 20 years old, I am interested in meeting other mom's but it just depends on my work schedule right now. 

• I'm Andrea. My husband and I are 21 and live in Murray, UT. We are due April 15, 2012. I'd love to do a playdate group type of thing once Addison is born!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats to Kristin and Andrea!  Welcome to the board. As you can see, it's rather slow, but we did make a Facebook group if you'd like to join. :)

Any names picked out? :)  How has your pregnancy been treating you so far?

• Hi all! 

My name is Marie and I'm located in Draper, but on the boarder of both Riverton and West Jordan.  My husband, Cody, and I have no children yet (we were married last August) but are expecting our first son in June.  We're thinking of naming Dallas Ray, and I really like it but I have to decide if I want to do the whole southern double name thing.  I think it's cute, but what will he think when he's older?  I'm 21 and would love to get together with other moms in the area.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemegan&john2007:

I started a new post because the old one was started so long ago.

What is your name? Ashley

Where are you located? Orem/Provo area

How many kids do you have?  If no kids yet, when are you due? No babies yet! EDD of first 10/6

How old are you? 25 (26 when I have this LO)

Would you be interested in getting together once a week or month with other moms? Sure

If so, please PM me (see that "Contact" link at the bottom right of this post?  Click it:)) and maybe we can all figure something out.  We should do a SLC get together.

There are a ton of people who come here, post once and forget about the board.  Hopefully we can get more action. ;-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow the October 2012 Moms Blog! Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"