Success after IF
Options

I've been keeping a secret...

2»

Re: I've been keeping a secret...

• Options
    Is this real life?
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options

Congrats!

And oh, I'd so hoped from the FB announcement that you wouldn't have to do that all again! 

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats! I'm sorry there are challenges ahead for your little guy too. Tons of best wishes for your family!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I missed the facebook announcement but I'm thrilled to see this one. You know how happy I am for you.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations I am so happy for you!

Dx: PCOS, Anovulation, RPL
    Born via emergency c/s February 9, 2008 - 9lbs, 3 oz!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

TTC# 2 since February 2010 - BFP #1 Sept 2010-(5mg Femara, 1500mg Met, Ovridel) Missed M/C at 10w2d, discovered at 13w2d, D&C at 14w

BFP # 2 - February 2011-(1500mg Met, HCG Injection) Missed M/C at 10w1d, discovered at 10w3d, D&C at 11w...RPL testing came back all normal.

Trying again. June 2011 - Clomid/1500 mg Met / Baby Aspirin - BFFN!

July 2011 Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

August 2011 - Femara/1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - c/p

September 2011 - Puregon/ 1500mg Met/ Baby Aspirin - BFFN!!!!

• Options
    Wonderful blessing! Congratulations!  And lots of prayers for a perfect donor.
  • Options
    congratulations!!!  if will is anything like kate, you have another fighter on your hands, and i'm confident that he too will get through his transplant with the same strength that kate did.
  • Options
    I am so stinkin happy for you!!! Sending tons of T&Ps for your son.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Very exciting!  Congrats!  I hope you are feeling good!
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!  I am hopeful for you in your journey with your two beautiful babies.  You are strong people. 
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Congratulations on your baby boy!  I hope you readily find him a bone marrow match.

Continued good thoughts to you and your family!

• Options
    You are amazing. Congratulations. I know you will be blessed.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options
    God bless your little daughter.  I just read your blog now as I'm new to the SAIF forum.  I hope she makes a complete recovery as well as your soon to be DS.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  Very happy for you!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! He is truly a miracle. Many prayers to your family for peace, strength, and joy!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm sure everything will be fine.
    Married 09/04/04 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I said it on FB and I'll say it here too...CONGRATS!  Little boys are so fun!

Your family is in my thoughts, as always.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So happy to hear the news of your pregnancy! Congratulations on your sweet little boy!
  • Options
    I am so so happy for you! And I know this is easier said than done but ignore the people that would question your decision. YOU are the parents and you get to decide what is best. I really am excited for you! What an incredible miracle!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, what an incredible blessing!  Congratulations!!
    Lisa
    Not a newbie, but, had to create a new account - formerly LBR_NJ

My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your sweet little boy! I'm sorry that he will be going through some difficulties too, but he could not be going to a better family! You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations again!
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry to hear that he has the CAMT but I hope the fact that you know the diagnosis so early will make the whole process easier the second time around. Both your little ones will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    Congrats on your little boy!  Kate is going to be an awesome big sister!
  • Options
    Congratulations!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    Oh wow!  Congrats on your little boy and I will be keeping him and Kate in my thoughts for a full recovery from anything they face.
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"