Minnesota Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga in the north-metro?

I have been online trying to find prenatal yoga classes in the northern suburbs or as far north as St. Cloud even, but haven't had any luck.

Anyone have any recommendations?

TIA!?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Prenatal Yoga in the north-metro?

• Options
    wierd. The first time I posted, the post wouldn't show up no matter how many times I refreshed. Now when I repost there it is. Sorry bout that! I tried to dd, but it won't let me!
  • Options

I haven't had any luck either. There is one studio in Lino Lakes/Centerville, but the website was weird.

You really have to drive down to Edina/Downtown MPLS to find anything decent.

I ended up just buying a DVD from Target.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's probably what i'll do.

Thanks!

(I can't believe they censored that either!)

• Options

I did a little more research today and found out that Allina community classes have prenatal yoga. I think they offer a class at Mercy Medical... but I could be wrong.

https://www.customerelation.com/Allina_Class_Reg/SearchClasses.aspx?adv=0&catid=8&offid=126

My husband also spoke to this guy yesterday who said his wife makes him go to yoga with him (LOL), most community centers offer classes. He took his class in Spring Lake Park.

• Options
    I am taking them at North Memorial.  I LOVE IT!
  • Options
    Matsi- thanks so much! They do have classes at mercy, none of them starts until January, but I am going to be busy with the holidays coming up anyways. Prices are decent too. I can sign up for the Jan class and then ine that starts at the end of Feb, for a total of $110. Yay!
  • Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, a studio in Edina, 'Blooma'. ?They have a great website if you are curious...it is in Edina though.
  • Options
    I would suggest either Blooma in Edina or the Core Power Yoga studio in Edina has recently added a pre-natal class to their schedule. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"