Late Term and Child Loss
Options

The sun is shining and I hate the world for it.

It appears to be a beautiful day outside but I don't want to look.  I don't want to open the shades.  How can it be beautiful out when the world should've stopped?  I know that is horribly narcissistic but a baby has died.  There is little beautiful in a world that can let that happen. 
BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart

Re: The sun is shining and I hate the world for it.

• Options
    big hugs... it does get easier I promise.  It is unbelivably hard early on.  Take care of yourself and hug tight to your family. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can remember hating the world for going on while my whole world was devistated and gone. Im sorry, it does get "easier" but not necessarily "better"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too. I want it all to burn. HUGS.
    Avery Alexander Napaluch born sleeping October 24, 2011 at 32 weeks.
    He was 4lbs. 9oz. and 17&1/2in. He was absolute perfection.

Mommy and Daddy love and miss you Avery.
  • Options
    (((hugs)))  We didn't open the blinds for a week after Adam died.  I remember when spring came, I was so mad.  I wanted it to be winter and cold and sad forever. 
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imagehewinked:
    (((hugs)))  We didn't open the blinds for a week after Adam died.  I remember when spring came, I was so mad.  I wanted it to be winter and cold and sad forever

This... I remember leaving the hospital with empty arms and a broken heart and seeing a jogger I yelled in my mind... How could htey be jogging my baby just died and I have to live...  

It does get a little better, I am almost 9 months out and I still wonder how everyone can act so normal.

{{{HUGS}}}

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Time won't take the pain away - but is dulls it. Just take one day at a time - or one hour if you have to. You WILL get through this. Nothing about it will be easy - but there is some relief to come. 

(((hugs))) 

• Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and for not judging me.  I just still can't believe it.  I don't want it to get better, I don't want it to get easier, I just want it to go back to how it was when Sylvie was safe inside me and the world made sense. 
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options

I was the same way in the very beginning and still am. I didn't leave my house for a week. I hated that the world was still spinning and life was still moving forward. The first time I left the house, everything was so foreign to me. I could not believe people were still living their lives while I was dying inside.

Big big hugs.  

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Sending big hugs your way. It does get easier with time, it's so unfair that any of us have had to deal with this pain.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

imageDesiraeSunshine:
    I can remember hating the world for going on while my whole world was devistated and gone. Im sorry, it does get "easier" but not necessarily "better"

Very well said.  (((HUGS))) to you.

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

I know this feeling very well.  I was pissed the world was still functioning and my babies were dead.

Every action felt so pointless, brushing my teeth, grocery shopping, eating...nothing made sense anymore or seem worth dealing with.  It does get easier but 8 months later, I still have hard to get out of bed days.

((hugs))

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Hugs. Stay away from Facebook. I made the mistake of going on a couple days after my loss. It stung to see all of my friends' mundane status posts when my world had come to a screeching devastating halt. 

The world gets a little more bearable as time goes on. Take small steps and you will find your new normal.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"