Parenting after 35
Options

Xp dh and I are in a slump

Dh and I are in a slump. I'm tired. He's tired. The kiddo wears us out. Not that we don't have sexy time. It's just not va va voom anymore. I keep trying to break him of the "usual" ritual but I want him to try to. Not to mention the bipap sleep apnea machine ain't so sexy. So middle of the night is out of question. And I'm also wondering to myself why I'm asking a bunch of Internet strangers.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Xp dh and I are in a slump

• Options
    We're not in a slump. But when I hit the hay, all I want to do is sleep in it, nothing more--no rolling in it, lol!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I understand... between working, being a wife, being a mother to a 2 year old and being pregnant, I have ZERO energy for snuggle time with my DH.  I keep meaning to do something about it but I'm just.so.tired.  Thankfully he's pretty patient... but I can't neglect him forever.  I think for us it goes in waves, sometimes we're better about paying that kind of attention to each other than others.  Just saying you're not alone, if that helps...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageracampbell1:
    I understand... between working, being a wife, being a mother to a 2 year old and being pregnant, I have ZERO energy for snuggle time with my DH.  I keep meaning to do something about it but I'm just.so.tired.  Thankfully he's pretty patient... but I can't neglect him forever.  I think for us it goes in waves, sometimes we're better about paying that kind of attention to each other than others.  Just saying you're not alone, if that helps...
    Thank you yes it does
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"