Potty Training
Options

potty advise for full time mommy

When I'm working DD is with daddy or my parents but we all been asking her and she says no when asked to sit on the potty. Her diaper get so full and she'll ask to be changed must of the time but does not seem to bother her. I'm changing diapers like crazy since she is drinking more these days. What is the best way to go about this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: potty advise for full time mommy

• Options
    Don't ask her, just put her on the potty ever hour until she gets the idea. My DS will usually tell me no even if he has to go. I just set the timer and when it goes off, he knows ita potty time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options

Has she ever sat on the potty before? Of course she is going to say no if she is not familiar with it. If her diaper is getting really full before she tells you she needs a change, then she probably isn't recognizing when she is peeing just once.

How long will she go while staying dry? If she can stay dry for a couple of hours, she is probably ready to potty train. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"