May 2011 Moms
Options

Update to my Neti Pot Post...

2»

Re: Update to my Neti Pot Post...

• Options

Thank you ladies for the lunch hour entertainment. I needed something to make me laugh.

Kerr, did someone say you are TTC?

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

So I learned something new today. Apparently, it's okay to have the grammar of an 8 year old if your husband is rich.

Crap! Why did I bother with years of university! I could have just dropped out of highschool, married rich, and spent my days belittling others on an internet board.

My marriage isn't perfect, I live in a small bungalow and drive a Buick, but I'm confident enough in my decisions that I don't need to lash out online.

Saddam Hussein had a Mercedes too . . . he's not my role-model and neither are you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is STILL going on?  Awesomeness.  

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh Gbaby.  Didn't anyone ever teach you that money does not = class?  You're digging your own grave here.  Give it up...seriously.

• Options
    imagekammmmay:
    imagegbaby26:

Also enough with the "Oh you need to use proper punctuation blah blah blah blah". This is not the SAT's people this is a stupid post on an internet board. I type fast and dont really care how it looks. I have better things to do than ensure that my typing is all correct. I SAHM, have the luxury of driving a brand new Mercedes and my Hubby spoils me! Dont be nasty to me because perhaps your bitter with your situations!!!!

Oh my! Your new C230 put your husband back, what, 30k? It's probably a lease. I'm sure my BRAND NEW minivan is faster anyway, since it's got like twice the horsepower. Wanna race? 

I like how you say that you don't care about punctuation, but now you're putting apostrophes where they don't belong. SATs is not a possessive. Thanks!  

hahaah I feel the same about my new mini van!

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options
    imageNJMom050911:

Thank you ladies for the lunch hour entertainment. I needed something to make me laugh.

Kerr, did someone say you are TTC?

Well since I am EBF with no PPAF (and have a slew of other hormonal issues), I don't know if you can count us as trying but we aren't preventing. 

With that being said, we will actively try if AF comes back or when D weans around 1 year (hopefully). 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I would personally be embarrased to drive around in an expensive car. I think it shows what little financial sense you have. We put anything extra we have into our RRSPs or LO's education fund and once a year into our mortgae.  Not in the worst investment ever...a vehicle.
  • Options
    imageMrsSparklebottom:

imageNothingLikeBarbie:

Your LO is freaking adorable. What a smile!

Thank you! I think the same about your LO :) I love all his hair!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagedarmca:

Saddam Hussein had a Mercedes too . . . he's not my role-model and neither are you.

That was deep. Wink

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

imageNeverEnoughTime:
    I would personally be embarrased to drive around in an expensive car. I think it shows what little financial sense you have. We put anything extra we have into our RRSPs or LO's education fund and once a year into our mortgae.  Not in the worst investment ever...a vehicle.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So funny, one of my favorite Office moments
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow, how did I miss all this?

And yep, it was me, not Erin, before I talked to my OB about PPA. Things are peachy-keen round these parts now!!

• Options
    imagegbaby26:

First Off I used "Simply Saline" for Infants. On the box it gives you instructions to basically neti the baby. Why would I use something that was not safe for my LO? My LO has been very congested and it actually worked well despite she was unhappy for a few seconds.

On my post I simply asked if anyone else has ever done it. I didnt ask for your judging comments or be rude and call me names. Which practically YOU ALL DID. I dont sit there and judge how you all parent, so you should not judge what I do for mine. Karma is a ***. Just remember that..

Also enough with the "Oh you need to use proper punctuation blah blah blah blah". This is not the SAT's people this is a stupid post on an internet board. I type fast and dont really care how it looks. I have better things to do than ensure that my typing is all correct. I SAHM, have the luxury of driving a brand new Mercedes and my Hubby spoils me! Dont be nasty to me because perhaps your bitter with your situations!!!!

Is this common knowledge? I mean, that she has a fancy car... How can someone be jealous of something they didn't know? Didn't comment on the last thread because it was just so stupid, and this one takes the cake!

• Options

How did you know I needed a laugh today?  This is great!  

To the OP, I am so happy for you that you have a mercedes.  This definitely makes you a better person.  Congrats!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"