June 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY Monday Edtion

2»

Re: GTKY Monday Edtion

• Options

How many siblings so you have? Or are you an only child? I have 1 brother

How many kids do you and YH want? We want 2 (have 1 DD)

Does how you grew up have a bearing on how many kids you want?  Somewhat.  My brother and I are 6 years apart and are not close at all, but I can't imagine not having a sibling, especially at family functions with extended family.  DH also has 1 sibling, but she has 1 child and has had her tubes tied.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageashcurious:

How many siblings so you have? Or are you an only child? I'm an only child.

How many kids do you and YH want? I want two or three, DH wants one or two. So, I think it will be two.

Does how you grew up have a bearing on how many kids you want? Yes, I want my children to have a sibling since I never had that. DH thinks one kid would be great because he's one of seven and said it kinda sucked sometimes.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How many siblings so you have?Or are you an only child? I have 1 sister, but we are 16 years apart- so really we're more like 2 only children.

How many kids do you and YH want? 2, so this will be it for us! :)

Does how you grew up have a bearing on how many kids you want? For me yes. I grew up in a very rural community as an only child. I went to a private school 30 miles from our house and so it wasn't easy having friends over. No one wanted to drive an hour just to pick up their kid from our house after playing for a while. DH and I actually bought the house I grew up in and DD attends the same school. I wanted her to have someone. I feel like we will keep them both involved in a lot more activities than my parents did with me, but I just want them both the have someone that will always be there too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many siblings so you have? Or are you an only child? I have one brother, who is two years younger than me.

How many kids do you and YH want? DH wants two more (I have a son who is 6), but I would love to have more than that.  We both agree that we want them spread out, though.

Does how you grew up have a bearing on how many kids you want? DH is an only child, and ohhh does it show.  My brother and I always got along very well.  But, I love being a mom, so I want more than two kids. 

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"