Breastfeeding
Options

Recommendations?

What are some good books to read about breastfeeding?

I gave up way too easily when trying to bf my first. I felt very unprepared even though I had done what I thought was enough research. There were a lot of other issues...regardless, I still resent myself for not trying harder.

We plan to TTC again soon and I really want to bf the second time around. Any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommendations?

• Options
    I really like The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding. It covers a lot of topics & is very encouraging.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Options
    So That's What They're There For was a good book for me. It was very informative, had a humorous spin, and really pumped me up to stay dedicated to making BFing work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejulieb00lie:
    So That's What They're There For was a good book for me. It was very informative, had a humorous spin, and really pumped me up to stay dedicated to making BFing work.

Agreed.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My favorite was this book: ?Bestfeeding : how to breastfeed your baby?. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/229498.Bestfeeding  It was the only book I read that had pictures, which I found very helpful
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"