May 2011 Moms

PIP tutorial [AKA How to post pics without looking like a NOOB]

Apparently some people are still having difficulty inserting pics into their posts. So a little run through of how to do it.

When you go to post this screen comes up, and you click on the icon of the tree.

This screen will pop up. You paste the URL in the black highlighted box. If you click Insert and the photo is super huge you can click the tree icon again and adjust the dimensions in the red box.

Or click the photo on the bottom right corner and a tiny box will appear to where you can drag the corner up or down to make it larger or smaller. It will usually fit appropriately in the post if you can make the horizontal bar at the bottom of the post go away.

Any questions please ask.

I do this because I love you.

imageimage

Re: PIP tutorial [AKA How to post pics without looking like a NOOB]

• KelsnEmKelsnEm member
    Thank you!  I haven't attempted it yet, but now I know! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mizzmegmizzmeg member
    Thank you for this! I hate when I open a post and the picture is WAYY too big. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much!  I've been fretting about how I am going to PIP (you know... when I actually HAVE something to PIP about!  Come on little dude...)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If you want to, you can use this post to practice for your future AW posts!
    imageimage
  • You should hyperlink this thread in your siggy for future reference in case it comes up again...as it inevitably will! 

Lol, then you can just be like "instructions below!  get it right!"

• when I put a picture in a post all I do is go to tiny pic.com and upload the photo and choose the picture I want out of my pictures on my computer and pic the size for message board, then copy and paste the url right into the body of the post. the tree does not work for me due to I usually am pulling my photos from mypictures off my desktop and do not have a url for it.

here I am at 40 weeks today. maybe my last weekly pic!!! maybe not :(

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJUSTBEYOURSELF:

when I put a picture in a post all I do is go to tiny pic.com and upload the photo and choose the picture I want out of my pictures on my computer and pic the size for message board, then copy and paste the url right into the body of the post. the tree does not work for me due to I usually am pulling my photos from mypictures off my desktop and do not have a url for it.

Instead of using the [img][slashimg] thing you can use the tree icon and then resize. Your photo isn't extremely huge but the message board size doesn't always fit on TB. IDK how you can drag them from your desktop to a post though.

imageimage
  • imageRaquellyo:

You should hyperlink this thread in your siggy for future reference in case it comes up again...as it inevitably will! 

How do I hyperlink it?

ETA: NVM I googled it!

imageimage
  • imagetheaustins05:
    imageJUSTBEYOURSELF:

when I put a picture in a post all I do is go to tiny pic.com and upload the photo and choose the picture I want out of my pictures on my computer and pic the size for message board, then copy and paste the url right into the body of the post. the tree does not work for me due to I usually am pulling my photos from mypictures off my desktop and do not have a url for it.

Instead of using the [img][slashimg] thing you can use the tree icon and then resize. Your photo isn't extremely huge but the message board size doesn't always fit on TB. IDK how you can drag them from your desktop to a post though.

Actually, the toolbar in it's entirety doesn't work when you use Google Chrome, and I don't know about other ladies, but I'm not willing to give up faster web browsing to use the silly toolbar on a single outdated message board format that doesn't support the top 3 browsers Smile

I believe this message board doesn't support safari either, fyi Apple users. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagemcwhittaker:
    imagetheaustins05:
    imageJUSTBEYOURSELF:

Actually, the toolbar in it's entirety doesn't work when you use Google Chrome, and I don't know about other ladies, but I'm not willing to give up faster web browsing to use the silly toolbar on a single outdated message board format that doesn't support the top 3 browsers Smile

I believe this message board doesn't support safari either, fyi Apple users. 

I use Firefox and it is both fast and the silly toolbar works.

imageimage
  • imagetheaustins05:
    imageRaquellyo:

You should hyperlink this thread in your siggy for future reference in case it comes up again...as it inevitably will! 

How do I hyperlink it?

ETA: NVM I googled it!

Yes  Cool

• image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">
  •  

• Test!
    BFP #1 9.5.11, natural m/c 9.9.11 BFP #2 11.16.11, Lena Mae born 7.14.12!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Megpie5Megpie5 member
    edited August 2014
  • edited December 2014
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"