Cincinnati Babies

So what are the kiddies being for Halloween?

I anticipate only 3 or so responses to this post, but what the h3ll, I will do my part in making an attempt at breathing some life back into the board.

What are your LO's being for Halloween? Are you dressing up?

DD is Minnie Mouse so poor DS has to be Mickey Mouse although we do have a back up for him as a monster.

I am not sure if I am dressing up yet or not. I have some witch and vampire outfits ready if I decide to participate. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So what are the kiddies being for Halloween?

• DS is going to be a Blue Monster.  I do not plan on dressing up...  I've never been into costumes, but that's me
  • imagekel716:
    DS is going to be a Blue Monster.  I do not plan on dressing up...  I've never been into costumes, but that's me

The blue monster from Target? That is the monster outfit we have for DS. That was his original outfit until we saw Mickey at the Disney store and DD began demanding that they go as a matched pair. 

• Loading the player...
  • It's from Old Navy. I got a 30% off code back in August, and showed DS the costumes they offered. I asked him which one he wanted. He chose the blue monster. I asked him again 2 hours later and he still wanted the blue monster. When I asked him a 3rd time- right before bed, and he still wanted it, I knew we were good to go. He still remembers his costume is blue even though it's been sitting in my laundry room since then waiting to be washed. :/
  • No outside babies yet, but I can't wait for trick or treating next year.  I am so bummed we don't get trick or treaters at our house; I love seeing all the little ones in their costumes.
    *** Sisterwife with JenniferLuvsCandy! can't wait to meet your LO!***
    ***Congrats to Kristin15172004 on your adorable baby girl!***
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nicholas is a puppy (see siggy) and is really taking it to heart--he wants to wear the costume all the time (brings it over to me in the morning when I'm getting him dressed) and when he's wearing it he legitimately acts like a little puppy (rolls around on the ground, eats food without using his hands off his bumbo tray, pants and barks, etc. lol

SIL and I hosted a Harvest Party on Friday and I went as snoopy and DH was charlie brown like this...https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/10/5/25-pregnancy-halloween-costume-ideas.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Fin is going as a monkey (we went to Old Navy and I let him pick - all that was left in his size was the monkey, the shark and a hamburger, lol!)

I don't think I'll dress up - Maybe just put some cat ears on or something.

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • DD is going to be a lady bug, not that it will matter to much to her, since she is only 7 months old, but I can't wait to see how cute she will look! I will not be dressing up. 
  • DS is going as Darth Vader this year.  DD is going as a skeleton...as the skeleton in my belly.  LOL, so yes I am dressing up as a skeleton with the baby in my belly.  Not too much of a costume, but at least it is something.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mickey and Minnie oh my gosh SO cute!  DD is going to be Dora and she is super pumped about the backpack :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • imageLnA5909:
    No outside babies yet, but I can't wait for trick or treating next year.  I am so bummed we don't get trick or treaters at our house; I love seeing all the little ones in their costumes.

Why no trick or treaters at your house? That's what I hated about apartment and condo living back in the day - I never got trick or treaters. Now we're in a proper subdivision in the burbs and we have oodles of them. My parents live in a neighborhood of all older, childless couples so they come to my house to pass out candy so we can take the kids trick or treating. While I loved taking K out trick or treating for the first time last year I was a little bummed not to be home passing out candy since we have some many kids come and they're very creative with their costumes. I have been very impressed with the costumes of the kids in my neighborhood! 

• Ethan is obsessed with Cars and picked out a Lightning McQueen driver costume.  Have to admit he looks pretty darn cute in it though :)  Isabella is a little ladybug.  Can't wait to see pics of your kids!
  • Cerys is going to be Michael Jackson and Calvin is going to be Bubbles the Chimp.  We are reusing her costume from last year for him!

Is it wrong? yes! Is it funny! YES!!!

I figure next year he can be Michael Jackson and she can be Amy Winehouse!  They aren't trick or treating, just helping give out candy!  DH is an Illegal Alien and I have a wedding dress with green cards on it (a green card bride) but I will probably pull out an old costume and be something else.  I LOVE Halloween!

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • No dressing up for me this year, but DS is being Tigger.  He is soo cute in the costume! 

Can't wait to see pictures (hopefully tomorrow) from everyone!

• No kids, but I will be passing out candy this year. I probably will not dress up, but I will wear a Halloween shirt and jewelry.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Mine will be a black cat and a puppy.  Now to figure out how to get DS to leave the puppy costume on his head!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD is Pebbles Flintstone.  I was going to make costumes for Wilma and Fred, but frankly ran out of time, money, and motivation.  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD will either be Minnie Mouse or a Disney princess, she got both costumes for her birthday for dress-up clothes.  I'm leaning toward the princess dress since I can put a coat under that one easier than the Minnie dress.
  • DD finally decided on Thumbelina. It was a tough choice for her, she thought about Rapunzel, Barbie Fairy Secret, Scooby Doo, & Daphne. I kind of wish she would have choosen Scooby or Daphne, then we would have dressed up also. Her second halloween she was Curious George and DH was the man in the yellow hat.

We are never home for halloween, it is my MIL's birthday. They live in a great subdivision for trick-or-treating, so I guess it works out.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Trick-or-Treat was Thursday for us (weird, I know). But DS was Captain Hook and DD was Tinkerbell.  I didn't get many pics but I'll upload the best one for my siggy when I get home.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • O is going to be Jessie from Toy Story. 
  • DS is going to be the Incredible Hulk. I'm going to be the black widow and DH is Captain America.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Everyone's little ones sound so cute, I can't wait to see pictures! I'm at home tonight passing out candy, we ran out last year (first year in our neighborhood) so I stockpiled this year!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"