February 2012 Moms
Options

Finally picked a name! (Girl)

I feel so relieved we have finally agreed on a name. Every name I suggested DH didn't like and he had only suggested one name which was nice but has been in the top 5 for the last 10 years and I don't want something so popular. So our new baby girl will be named Margaret Ann - with Maggie as her nickname.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally picked a name! (Girl)

• Options
    imageStangJK13:
    I feel so relieved we have finally agreed on a name. Every name I suggested DH didn't like and he had only suggested one name which was nice but has been in the top 5 for the last 10 years and I don't want something so popular. So our new baby girl will be named Margaret Ann - with Maggie as her nickname.
    Congrats! It is such a huge decision. We have a first name picked but are hopelessly lost on a middle and last name....maybe Baby can be a one name wonder - like Madonna or Cher (but with more fabric in her clothes ;)
    Soon to be Big Sister Eowyn - DOB February 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
     BabyFruit Ticker

My family is a Foreign Service family. Families like mine are posted in every corner of the globe. We live our lives away from family, friends and the conviences and comforts of home. We often live and work in dangerous places among those that misunderstand our intentions and purposes. Sometimes members of our ranks sacrifice our lives to further diplomacy.  Please remember that we serve too. And I'm always open to questions.

• Options
    Cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maggie was on our list. Love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What a classic, pretty name!
  • Options
    Congrats! I love classic names!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • Options
    Love it!  So pretty and classy.  Maggie was on our list.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemac&chip:
    Congrats! I love classic names!
    Thanks! Audrey was on my list too! So pretty.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagenoryang:
    imageStangJK13:
    Congrats! It is such a huge decision. We have a first name picked but are hopelessly lost on a middle and last name....maybe Baby can be a one name wonder - like Madonna or Cher (but with more fabric in her clothes ;)
    Yes, it is a very stressful decision. I think you would be fine without a middle name. I have several family members without a middle name and they are doing just fine without one!
  • Options
    Very pretty name!

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Maggie is gorgeous. I haven't yet fallen in love with a name for ours. Waiting for that moment it just feels right. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Great name choice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"