1st Trimester
Options

sharp breast pain

I have been experiencing this sharp pain in my right breast today - has anyone else experienced this before?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: sharp breast pain

• Options
    I started getting this pain around 8 weeks or so, they are starting to get better, but every once in a while it will feel like a knife going through it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had it SEVERELY. From around 4 to 7 weeks... off & on. One morning I woke up in tears because it was so severe.

I ended up going to my dr. because of it and he ordered a breast u/s just to be sure there was nothing going on... it was apparently all pregnancy-related and my boobies are fine!

Hang in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lightning boob!
  • Options
    Yep, aside from being sore its like a random shooting pain. Hasn't happened much but when it did, OUCH!
  • Options
    Yea I agree with the lightning boob comment LOL I only get it on the left side but it goes away really quick. I guess it's normal. *shrug*
    Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup, just started having these last week. Sharp stabs in each boob, but they do eventually go away. Growing pains I guess... ugh! How huge will they get?!
    image Photobucket image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageSunflowerJC:
    Yup, just started having these last week. Sharp stabs in each boob, but they do eventually go away. Growing pains I guess... ugh! How huge will they get?!

How huge?? Well...I was ALREADY a 38DD almost down to a 38D when I got pregnant...Now I'm kinda figuring in another couple weeks I'm gonna have to bump it up to DDD's LOL...yay...NoConfused

Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageItsSupaFly2U:

imageSunflowerJC:

How huge?? Well...I was ALREADY a 38DD almost down to a 38D when I got pregnant...Now I'm kinda figuring in another couple weeks I'm gonna have to bump it up to DDD's LOL...yay...NoConfused

Oh geez! Holy bra shopping, right? I've gained one cup size in 12 weeks. I'm scared to do the math if they continue to grow at the same rate. Good god! Big Smile

image Photobucket image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"