Austin Babies

Any Candida Sufferers?

I know carlinp and her family has dealt with it but looking for others. Looks like I probably have it and is a big reason why I'm having difficulty losing weight. I need to do a 5 week detox. I'm not gonna lie, but I'm scared of it and the side effects. I probably won't start until after the first week of December. I have to be in Las Vegas for a conference the week after Thanksgiving for a full week and I think it would be too much of a challenge to be doing the detox and not at home.

Re: Any Candida Sufferers?

• I did the 5 week Candida detox too.  I'm soooooo glad I did, I got back energy, patience, I feel better and I lost weight (seriously the weight just came off, it was/is crazy).  I just finished mine about 3 weeks ago.  It was hard at first but it only lasted about 4-5 days for me. 
  • What is the detox?  How do you know if you suffer?
  • Loading the player...
  • Part of the big cleanse I did at this time last year was a candida cleanse. The first week suuuuucked and I was a tired pissed off b*tch. Once I got to the end of that first week though, I started to feel great. I probably need to do it again because I'm not very strict with maintaining my diet, but I still feel a thousand times better that I did before.
  • imageL L CG:
    What is the detox?  How do you know if you suffer?
    I had a bio meridian test at the chiropractor/nutritionist I see. Same one that several other nesties have seen. I'm not sure exactly what the detox is other than there is no fruit, caffine, sugar and breads. So basically my 4 food groups. Wink It just sounds so scary for a non-veggie person. I've been thinking a lot about it and I'm just gonna have to do it. I am always so tired and this weight just isn't coming off the way I think it should. I'm ready to feel better. I'm sure Lyndsay can explain it a lot better.
  • imageMichelle&Russ:
    I'm soooooo glad I did, I got back energy, patience, I feel better and I lost weight (seriously the weight just came off, it was/is crazy).

This, too. I think it was a combo of DD weaning and the detox, but I dropped about 10# between Nov 1 and February 1. I'm wearing smaller jeans than I've EVER worn as an adult, and even some of my pre-baby skinny jeans are baggy. 

• imageNessia:
    imageL L CG:
    I had a bio meridian test at the chiropractor/nutritionist I see. Same one that several other nesties have seen. I'm not sure exactly what the detox is other than there is no fruit, caffine, sugar and breads. So basically my 4 food groups. Wink It just sounds so scary for a non-veggie person. I've been thinking a lot about it and I'm just gonna have to do it. I am always so tired and this weight just isn't coming off the way I think it should. I'm ready to feel better. I'm sure Lyndsay can explain it a lot better.

Well, there goes my entire diet.

• imageNessia:
    imageL L CG:

I go to the same place :-) My symptoms were being tired all the time (this was my biggest complaint), brain fog / trouble focussing, and sugar and carb cravings all.the.time.

• I googled and this really sounds like something I need to do. I wonder if I can do it while BF though. The no oatmeal thing is scary for me because I'm having some supply issues and trying everything I can think of to cure them.

DS did have thrush last week though. Hmmm.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Who do y'all go to? I would love to find a north chiro person and your issues sound like something i am battling. 

Amy 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"