Cloth Diapering
Options

econobums, anyone?

the price is so attractive when i'm just trying to start a stash! 

pros/cons?

thx! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: econobums, anyone?

• Options

I love them. They are the only diaper I can use overnight that wont leak (I add a flip liner to it). The con is that they are bulky, but the pro is that they hold a ton of liquid! And the more you wash them the more absorbent they will get.

highly recommended to have in the stash. In fact, I may go buy some more right now.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I bought the large package & wanted to love them b/c of the price.....but they just didn't work for us.  The inserts were bulky, bunched up on DS's crotch, and were heavy and soggy.  We also had numerous leaks.  The outer liners were a cheap, shower liner-type material that I managed to rip while merely adjusting the snaps. 

The purchase was a real disappointment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the econobums.  I like the flip covers better (they are so much cuter, with the colors!), but I use the PFs pretty much exclusively.  I put a fleece liner so DS doesn't feel the wetness.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cottonbabies has a buy-1-get-1-free promotion on them now - worth checking out for that price!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"