North Carolina Babies
Options

Raleigh Family Doc recs?

Hi ladies! I am looking for a general practitioner. Any practice you recommend? DH needs to set up an appointment to get his TDAP shot before our little one gets here. Finding a decent doctor is never something I like to go into blindly. We're in SE Raleigh/Garner area, but anywhere in Raleigh is up for consideration. Thanks in advance!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Raleigh Family Doc recs?

• Options

just FYI - he can get a TDAP shot at an urgent care or minute clinic if he needed to!  most are open 7 days a week

• Options
    Thanks! I didn't even think about that. He gets his yearly physicals & flu shot at work & is never sick, so he hasn't needed a doctor since we've been in Raleigh.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH & I go to Blue Ridge Physicians. We've both been happy with the practice. They are really great about squeezing you in for a sick visit. My only complaint is the hold times on the phone can be long. 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

imagebecki777:
    DH & I go to Blue Ridge Physicians. We've both been happy with the practice. They are really great about squeezing you in for a sick visit. My only complaint is the hold times on the phone can be long. 

We also go to Blue Ridge.  NEVER have I had trouble getting an appointment and never had to wait more than a couple days for a well visit.  Hold times can be long, but their online scheduling is great! 

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I knew ya'll would have some suggestions. Wink

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"