Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Amusing carseat comment from DD's preschool classmate

Yesterday was DD's preschool class Halloween party, which I stayed for to help out. She is in the 3 year old class but there are 2 4 year olds (because of how birthdays fell I guess). 

So it's snacktime and I'm sitting w/DD and she is playing with my camera. I took a pic of her in the car in her princess costume on the way to school and we were laughing at it, she was making a funny face.

There is a 4 year old boy sitting at the table with us and he asked to see it so I showed it to him. He says "Did you take that when she was a baby?" I said no, that was just taken that day. He looked so confused! I just chuckled.

The 4 year old boy in question rides in a backless booster. (a grandmother picks him up and I happened to look in one day.  I have no idea of his physical stats but I do know that he is the same size as my niece, who is about 39 lbs.)  DD is FF in a Marathon (which is a yellow floral pattern so you can't miss it against my car's black seats in the photo.)

How amusing is that. I guess kids really do notice these things.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Amusing carseat comment from DD's preschool classmate

• Options
    Lol that's cute.
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Kids are so observant!  My DD is still rear facing and I'm so glad none of her friends have made any comments about it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"