South Jersey Babies
Options

New Virtua Voorhees Baby classes

I have taken the breast feeding class as well as the baby basics class. Both classes the normal teachers were not there to teach. The breast feeding class was great! taught by one of the lactation consultants, extremely informative and I really learned a lot. The baby basics class was more for my husband than myself. Boy were we disappointed. The teacher was so bad. I know more about infants than she did. She was a horrible speaker and jumped around so much and left out huge chunks of important information ( example like you can submerge baby in tub until cord stump falls off, Baby girls need to be wiped front to back) what a waste of time and money this class was. The only good part of the class was the car seat tech that was there to show proper installation, she was great. The other "teacher" should stick to her day job.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Virtua Voorhees Baby classes

• Options
    We didn't go to the baby basics class but the breastfeeding class was as bad as your baby basics class and the instructor didn't know how to use the AV equipment.  I'd email the hospital's program coordinator and share your frustration and disappointment...you may get your money refunded.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We skipped the baby basics.  Really they inform you of all that stuff before leaving the hospital, and check your car seat before leaving.  We took Labor Basics and that was helpful to let us know what to expect in the hospital, however, we were dur right around the time the new hospital opened so some things were still up in the air.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"