Cincinnati Babies
Options

Trick or Treat at Deerfield Towne Center??

Anyone going to Deerfield Towne Center tonight to trick or treat?  I think we are going to stop over for a little while around 6pm.  Normally we have dinner at 7, so how long we stay will depend on when the little guy gets hungry.  I think he will love the firetruck too!  We wanted to go last year, but were busy the night they had it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trick or Treat at Deerfield Towne Center??

• Options
    I've heard good things about it but I've never been. I hope you had fun!
  • Options
    We drove by on our way to dinner at Qdoba. It looked packed! We went through the parking lot on our way home and saw the firetruck and ambulance, I wish we would've gone! How was it?
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It ended up being lots of fun.  It was packed!  We parked new Whole Foods and walked the whole plaza collecting candy at each store.  Then we saw the firetruck and ambulance and animals.  I think the animals for DS favorite part.  We had to pick him up to leave and he started to cry b/c he was having so much fun and didn't want to leave.  It was a little chilly though.  We will def. do it again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"