FFFC!

2»

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    imageRunningMom08:
    imagelob:
    imagebuckyfan30:
    imagelob:

Ok.  Here's one.  I love my baby's hair and also love that so many people think he's adorable because of it.  I love hearing that my baby is cute. 

DH and I are pretty average looking people Embarrassed, and it seems as though our genes combine really good! 

He does have some pretty great hair!Yes

Big Smile

Thought of another one.  I get really annoyed with the posters on our board that only post in PIP threads (HDBD, Wedding,  etc)  or  ask questions.  They never respond to other peoples' questions.  They seem to want support, but are not willing to give it.    These questions should be put on the 0-3m, 3-6m boards, etc. 

I kind of feel like I'm guilty of this. Embarrassed When I see a bunch of people responding to a post, I figure my 2 cents isn't needed so I just move on to the next thread. 

Same here. But I also rarely post in PIP posts either. I'm too lazy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My Mom was supposed to watch DD this saturday while we were at work. She was going to spend the night friday and be here to watch her saturday since she lives an hour away. 

Well my H's dad called on tuesday and said he wanted to come out this weekend (from utah) to finally meet his granddaughter. He is staying with us and so now my Mom is not going to watch her HE is.. Ug.

H told his dad that we both work and were going to have my mom watch her and he was like oh its ok I will..  

My FFFC is I do not feel comfortable with him watching my D. She doesnt know him and he doesnt know her either! Ugh.. I am going to be a mess on saturday. 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm excited to go back to work next week.  DS wears me out every day.  He eats every 1.5-2 hours, fights naps all day, and wants to be held by me all day.  I'm lucky if I can get a 5 minute shower without him crying.  He is super chill in the evenings when DH gets home, and that's when we have all our fun together.

So, MIL is going to be watching him for 2 months starting next week, and I'm happy to go back to the office where I'm not stuck on the couch feeding and holding him all day, and I know when I get home from work in the evening we'll have fun together. 

• Options
    I never finished my thank you cards from my baby shower that was in JUNE! Embarrassed I'm thinking of just sending them as Christmas cards now.
  • Options
    imageStefaniePace:

My Mom was supposed to watch DD this saturday while we were at work. She was going to spend the night friday and be here to watch her saturday since she lives an hour away. 

Well my H's dad called on tuesday and said he wanted to come out this weekend (from utah) to finally meet his granddaughter. He is staying with us and so now my Mom is not going to watch her HE is.. Ug.

H told his dad that we both work and were going to have my mom watch her and he was like oh its ok I will..  

My FFFC is I do not feel comfortable with him watching my D. She doesnt know him and he doesnt know her either! Ugh.. I am going to be a mess on saturday. 

Can your Mom drop in on them?  Maybe if you let your Mom in on it she can offer they all go to lunch or something.

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I don't give DS a bath every day.

I know this is horrible but I consider rehoming our pets just about every day Crying!!! I love my furbabies,but I can't currently care for them like I did before baby.  It mostly stems from not being able vacuum everyday like I use to.  Now their hair is taking over....ok not that bad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLeah678:
    I never finished my thank you cards from my baby shower that was in JUNE! Embarrassed I'm thinking of just sending them as Christmas cards now.
    I had actually finished mone on July 31 for my work shower. DS was born the next day, so they didn't get delivered until this past Monday.
  • Options
    I am purposely not buying my friend anything off of her registry since she has made so many updates online about the multiple places she has registered and each time she has added items to it (which by the way..."are in everyone's price range"! ::side eye::)

• Options
    imagebradandkatie:
    imageMandiNewMommy:

A friend (not close) is having her baby shower next week.  I am thinking about giving her some of the stuff that LO was never warn but already out grown and diapers...one so I dont have to spend the extra money I dont have and 2 why not. 

My friend did this for me and I totally didn't care they were regifted - they were new and needed! She also gave me a box of old diapers that her LO didn't use because she out grew them. No reason to buy new stuff if you have perfectly good never used things at home! Plus...she has super cute stuff so I loved it! :)

Yes 

At my baby shower, my friend gave me a whole gift bag stuffed full of her little girl's clothes that she had outgrown. I loved it! She's about 10 months older than Nomie and said she told me the other day that she has more clothes for me now. My friend is going to keep my LO in clothes for the foreseeable future and I'm not complaining :) 

I made a thread on DH's dad's crazy actions last Sunday. He and his dad are now having a major falling out. DH is very depressed and I feel so bad for him :( 

So my confession: I AM LOVING IT. I've disliked his dad since day one and I couldn't be happier that he acted the way he did so I could have a justified reason not to have me or my LO around him. He's BSC and so is his wife. They can stay the eff away from my family. 

Here's the thread (if you care to read it):

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/59424673.aspx

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRunningMom08:
    I've got another one! I'm buying DS another WubbaNub today. He doesn't need it, but I have a coupon for $5 off and I think they are so cute! (He's getting the frog.)

DS has the frog and the red dog. He doesn't even like pacis but I think they are cute so I got two!
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I make my DH bathe LO by telling him that it's a way for them to "bond"  since I EBF.  It's really b/c I don't like to do it.

I have had two friends that have had babies in the past two weeks.  I am happy for them but mostly jealous b/c their maternity leave is just beginning and mine is ending in a few days. Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagemeganjane86:

I have not taken a prenatal vitamin since Ollie was born. I ran out about 2 days before I delivered, and with everything else we're now worrying about, I just completely forgot about them when we got home. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment and he asked if I was still taking them and I went all Indifferent and then lied out of my ass so he wouldn't think I was a bad mom Embarrassed

Also, I keep forgetting to eat. I swear I'm not trying to diet, I'm not trying to skip meals- it just keeps happening. Ollie has decided that napping is for suckers, and with him awake and trying to get other things done, it's just the last thing that seems to happen. I honestly don't even feel hungry anymore- which is strange because breastfeeding use to make me feel like I was starving all day long. Yesterday I had a cup of soup at 1:00 and then I didn't eat again until I made chicken and broccoli for dinner after 9:00. I'm afraid that my lack of appetite is starting to affect him and his sleeping. Ugh. It's a vicious cycle. 

This is me too.  There are so many things to do that eating is just not at the top of the list.  It's not a diet thing at all.  Also, I'm terrible at taking my prenatal vitamins.  DH is constantly reminding me to do it and usually has to hunt me down while I'm nursing DS to sleep to give them to me.

• Options
    imageMrsS2203:

I know this is horrible but I consider rehoming our pets just about every day Crying!!! I love my furbabies,but I can't currently care for them like I did before baby.  It mostly stems from not being able vacuum everyday like I use to.  Now their hair is taking over....ok not that bad.

Me too!! I feel SO bad, but I just don't have the time or energy to give our dog the attention we used to. I get annoyed with her when she gets in my way. Sometimes I feel like she would be much happier in another home, but I could never do it.

• Options
    imagelob:

Awww Embarrassed.  Thanks guys.  I needed that.   I'm been feeling pretty darn unattractive lately with baby weight. 

And Buckyfan and Running Mom...you are NOT the people I am referring to.  You're totally chatting it up in this post!!   You guys should totally join us in chat some time.  There's a good 10 women who frequently participate. 

One of these days I will!! I am usually asleep when you guys start the chat. Embarrassed 

• Options

imageBetsyDavis:
    I love watching vampire diaries and the secret circle. I don't care if they are for teenagers. I like them. My FI needs to just learn to deal with it. 

I'm currently sitting here watching both on the DVR while DD naps!

• Options
    imagelob:

Awww Embarrassed.  Thanks guys.  I needed that.   I'm been feeling pretty darn unattractive lately with baby weight. 

And Buckyfan and Running Mom...you are NOT the people I am referring to.  You're totally chatting it up in this post!!   You guys should totally join us in chat some time.  There's a good 10 women who frequently participate. 

...And one of us that falls asleep on the regular in the middle of it... Embarrassed lol

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageRunningMom08:
    imageMrsS2203:

Me too!! I feel SO bad, but I just don't have the time or energy to give our dog the attention we used to. I get annoyed with her when she gets in my way. Sometimes I feel like she would be much happier in another home, but I could never do it.

I am having the same trouble. My poor dog gets the short end of the stick.  I keep telling myself when Ds is a little older and can sit up on his own he will love his doggy and the dog will get more attention again.  DS is already starting to notice our dog, he reaches out for his nose and we help DS pet him.  And also, the dog just adores him.. he lays by him and watches over him.  I think in time when our LO's can be more interactive with our pets it will be easier.  Until then, I try to take a few mins everyday when Ds is napping to at least pet him and tell him he's a good boy.

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imagejennypenny1014:
    imagelob:

...And one of us that falls asleep on the regular in the middle of it... Embarrassed lol

LOL 

• Options
    My confession is that my kids are not on a schedule. The only thing that happens at the same time every day is DD's nap (sometime between 12 and 1 everyday). Other than that, I go off of cues. It works for us, but I get really tired of other people telling me that DD and DS need to be on a strict routine. (A few mom friends IRL) I know my kids, and I know that a 7 pm bedtime would never fly in this household. DD would just turn it into a nap. And I prefer a 9 pm bedtime because it means she gets up around 9 am.
  • Options

When DH gets home from work, he'll get DS and about 20 mins later will say "Oh, are you hungry? You want Mama?" when DS isn't even acting hungry. I love holding DS, but I do it almost 24/7. I look forward to the break when DH gets home, so I'll pretend like I have something to do just to have my arms/boobs to myself a little longer.

• Options
    I am stoked and can't wait for Breaking Dawn Nov.18th Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    H is letting me have DS tonight (it is his day) and he is bringing him to my work for the swap. I'm having him bring him a little early so I can show DS off.
  • Options

imageDuffgurl:

I can't lie... I'm pretty excited about this Surprise

• Options

I am terrible at taking my prenatel vitamins and also really bad about giving LO her Vitamin D every day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeasrn:

When DH gets home from work, he'll get DS and about 20 mins later will say "Oh, are you hungry? You want Mama?" when DS isn't even acting hungry. I love holding DS, but I do it almost 24/7. I look forward to the break when DH gets home, so I'll pretend like I have something to do just to have my arms/boobs to myself a little longer.

This made me laugh because DH will do the same thing! Yes, he's going to suck on your finger when you shove it in his mouth- it doesn't mean he's hungry RIGHT now! geeeesh

• Options

imageDuffgurl:

Same here!  Wow I am a total wannabe teenager.  So far in this thread I have confessed to watching Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, and being a Twilight junkie!

• Options
    imageRunningMom08:
    imagelob:
    imagebuckyfan30:
    imagelob:

Ok.  Here's one.  I love my baby's hair and also love that so many people think he's adorable because of it.  I love hearing that my baby is cute. 

DH and I are pretty average looking people Embarrassed, and it seems as though our genes combine really good! 

Big Smile

Thought of another one.  I get really annoyed with the posters on our board that only post in PIP threads (HDBD, Wedding,  etc)  or  ask questions.  They never respond to other peoples' questions.  They seem to want support, but are not willing to give it.    These questions should be put on the 0-3m, 3-6m boards, etc. 

I kind of feel like I'm guilty of this. Embarrassed When I see a bunch of people responding to a post, I figure my 2 cents isn't needed so I just move on to the next thread. 

me too :(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

oh i figured out a late confession....

i just wanna scream from the rooftops how amazing my pregnancy/delivery/recovery were. a lot of people have misconceptions that because i'm let's just be for real, fat, that i was going to have a difficult pregnancy/delivery/recovery. but noooo ma'am. textbook pregnancy over here! my recovery *kisses fingers* splendid! my best friend had a baby two weeks before me and she's a good 100+lbs smaller than me and man her recovery has been HORRID!

just goes to show, not all "fat" people are unhealthy slobs & stereotypes suck! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemeasrn:

imageDuffgurl:

I can't lie... I'm pretty excited about this Surprise

So glad I'm not the only one!! I already have plans to see it twice hahaha... I'm going to see it opening weekend with my two SILs and then the following weekend with my sister and I can't wait... I don't care how it makes me look, i totally love acting out my inner tween and I get the chills every time i see the preview!

I've been a bit more of a lurker lately, only because the Z, X, C, V and M buttons hae stopped working on my keyboard so I've been having to use the on screen keyboard to type those letters so I'm really only responding when I have something important to say (you know like raving about Breaking Dawn haha) 

• Options

1.) Last night I did my 30-Day Shred workout, and then immediately after ate a pumpkin spice cupcake and drank a small margarita.

2.) DH rarely changes her diapers. Well-- I was tired of it so I started doing this:

When DD poops, I hand her to DH to "play" and then nonchalantly say: "Oh..can you check her diaper, please? Thanks, Babe!"  

3.) I am secretly jealous of you FF moms because you can make a bottle in 10 seconds and go. There is no time-consuming nursing or pumping to deal with. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRunningMom08:
    imagelob:
    imagebuckyfan30:
    imagelob:

Big Smile

I have thought the same thing, or that I can't come up with a good way to word my response & that it sounds ridiculous. 

• Options

1) DH & I agreed to let DH cousin to live with us in July. I was all for it and now am regretting it. She has a pt job and goes to school pt (and 19) but does absolutely nothing around the house beside watch DS when im in the shower. She complains about not having food in the house grr sorry i dont have food you can just whip up in 5 mins if you want that then come with me when i go grocery shopping! Oh and is constantly complaining that she is tired and needs a nap, really? how about I wake you up when DS gets up then you can complain about being tired Angry

2) Im mostly a lurker on the boards and put in my 2 cents when needed and feel bad that i dont make it in chat as much as i did before DS but hes normally down at 8ish and i never know what time he is getting up so i go to bed too.

• Options

I've never before visited 0-3 or 3-6.   I don't know who I can trust over here.  You guys will just have to deal with my questions ;p

Confession: I hate Breaking Bad and refuse to watch, but I sit here and Nest while it's on and then make H fill me in on what's happening.  If he asked me to do the same I'd be super annoyed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelob:
    imagebuckyfan30:
    imagelob:

Big Smile

I have to say that I am guilty of this too :( But I am a lot more active on the FB page lately since it's my home page

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"