Pre-School and Daycare

Anyone have or seen the PB oversized anywhere chair?

My parents are buying them for the kids and I thought we wanted the oversized, but because they don't carry them in the stores, it is hard to decide!  I see that the measurements are a few inches bigger and I don't want them to be too small or too big for their rooms!  Are they huge in person???
O 10.08 & MJ 6.10

Re: Anyone have or seen the PB oversized anywhere chair?

• We have one. They are HUGE. But we love it. It's big enough for an adult! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I could sit in the regular one 9 months pregnant.  I am not a small person.  I never seen the over sized, but I think the regular one would be fine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We have the regular PB Anywhere and I sit in it and read books with her all the time. It's a great size, I would think the oversized would be a good bit bigger and if you're getting more than 1, it might be a bit much depending on the size of the room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the oversized one. It is big, but we wanted it to grow with him. No complaints.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • They are big...but if you want it to grow with your child...I recommend the oversize. And though it is big...DD still sits in it comfortably...I love it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • The oversized is so not necessary. We have the regular and my not so small 9 year old niece can sit in it comfortably 
  • They are big. We have DD's in our living room and occasionally, adults sit in them. They are low to the floor but can hold an average sized adult with no issues.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have both. I like the regular sized one for smaller areas, and the bigger one for a bigger area. It's not huge, but it is quite a bit larger than the regular one. I like it simply because I feel like she can lounge in it and be more comfortable and it will grow with her more than the regular sized one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, thanks so much for the responses.  I dreaded asking yet another PB anywhere chair question.  Thanks!  I still don't know what to do, but the feedback is helpful. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • My 6 year old her her 7 & 8 year old friends still fit fine in the regular one.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"