Parenting after 35

Had to share this

Here is a video of a mom exercising her baby. OMG she is crazy! What do you think?:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPG7dXYkeHE 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had to share this

• @#!#$!@# youtube blocking work.  Will have to check it out at home.
  • W.T.F. i don't have volume so i can't hear if the baby is having "fun" or not but that's just ridiculous. i couldn't get past the first 45 seconds and it's THIRTEEN MINUTES LONG?!? it's one thing for her to do this but to video it?!? screw her.

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If I ended up with a bikini body like hers, I'd be temtped.  Tempted but not crazy enough to DO it.  One slip.  One tiny slip.  One extra wiggle (because her baby doesn't wiggle?!) 

Let's just hope there's not a blooper reel somewhere from making this video...because the thought of it is horrific. 

• imagesuperaunt:

W.T.F. i don't have volume so i can't hear if the baby is having "fun" or not but that's just ridiculous. i couldn't get past the first 45 seconds and it's THIRTEEN MINUTES LONG?!? it's one thing for her to do this but to video it?!? screw her.

The baby actually sounds like he has fun. But that is not the point. Like LauraLynnC said, one little wiggle....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"