Two Under 2
Options

Monitor Question

Does anyone use 2 audio monitors?  We currently have the Graco Secure Coverage monitor with dual receivers for DD and I'd like to keep that one in her room and get another audio monitor (with dual receivers) for DS.  I'm worried that there will be a problem with interference because the signal goes out every once in a while as it is.  Has anyone had a problem with this?  Should I get another Graco or a different brand or frequency?  Think it makes a difference?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monitor Question

• Options
    We use 2 audio monitors. 1 is the Angelcare monitor and the other is a cheapo Safety 1st one. We have them both in our bedroom and we did experience some feedback and noise. So we put one monitor on one side of the room and the other on the other side and we've have no problems since. Ideally we would have loved to have gotten a video monitor with only 1 parent's unit and 2 children's units but we just couldn't afford it. This is working so far for us...
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Options
    I have two Gracos.  I don't have trouble with interference between them, but do have trouble with other wireless devices, mainly my iPad.  I think each monitor has its own frequency.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"