Parenting after 35

DS uses a pillow now

He's 2.

He likes it.

Still in his crib, however, and probably until the Spring (when he'll be 2-3/4). He seems quite happy there.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: DS uses a pillow now

• Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mwdmwd member
    Keep him in his crib for as long as you can. DD wants so badly to be in DS's  toddler bed, I am actually considering switching her now.
  • Loading the player...
  • :)

I will also try to keep Ian in his crib as long as possible.  

• We got DD a travel size buckwheat pillow (I have a regular sized one and she loves it).  She's had it for 6 months or so.  Doesn't really lay her head on it but snuggles up with it a lot. 
  • Girls, keep those babies in the crib as long as humanly possible.  Age 15 would be perfect.

I am in sleeping hell right now.. going on a month now.  Every night around 4:30a, we're up with the chickens.

But I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.  Was able to get him to sleep in his toddler bed two nights in a row and he woke up only half a dozen times.

• He sleeps in his crib with the following:

1 travel pillow

1 snuggly blanket

6 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuffed toys (as in Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto)

2 "lovie" blankets (ie. blankets with animal heads, 1 blue bear, 1 brown dog)

1 plush lamb

1 Fisher Price Seahorse

And his Cloud B Sleep Sheep is hanging on the outside of his crib.

• YAHOO for cribs and pillows! ;) Sabrina's been sleeping with her pillow pet (never leaves the crib) as a pillow since last Xmas. And she'll be staying in her crib till she's 16! ;D

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagerobynlesley:

He sleeps in his crib with the following:

1 travel pillow

1 snuggly blanket

6 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuffed toys (as in Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto)

2 "lovie" blankets (ie. blankets with animal heads, 1 blue bear, 1 brown dog)

1 plush lamb

1 Fisher Price Seahorse

And his Cloud B Sleep Sheep is hanging on the outside of his crib.

Why am I thinking about "Where's Waldo" right now?  LOLOLOL

When I was a little girl, I lined up all my favorite stuffed animals on the pillow and curled up on the very edge of the bed.  They had to be comfy, too, ya know!

• Why keep in crib?

Why not?

He's happy there. Safe. Doesn't climb out. And my crib was a hand-me-down and doesn't convert to a toddler bed and therefore I have to BUY a bed and money is tight.  Maybe in the Spring we'll get a bed. He'll be in one eventually.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"