Cincinnati Babies

help finding lessons/classes for 10 month old.

Hi everyone,

I'm Julie, mommy to Charlotte (10 months). I've posted here a few times, but not enough to be remembered probably. Anyhow, I'v ebeen searching and searching for stuff to do with Charlotte, but keep coming up dry.

We do go to Gymboree in Mason once a week. Does anyone have any other recs for classes/activites? music, gym, swim, mommy and me etc...

We live in Centerville, but are willing to drive, since there does not seem to be much in this area.

Thanks!!

Re: help finding lessons/classes for 10 month old.

• Here is a website that lists many activities: https://www.masonmetu.com/
  • Hi - I'm in Dayton, and I agree there isn't much to do up in this area, but I've been able to find things for my girls to do. There are infant storytimes at area libraries, a nursery song & sign class at KRC, nursery song & sign at libraries. Kindermusic is an option (I've never participated but know of many people who have). Most pools have infant swim lessons. You could join a playgroup/church group/moms group for activities that aren't as structured. Recs also have open gyms/playtimes that are suited for the younger age. Boonshoft museum is nice place too. Hope this helps!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're ok with driving, we love TumbleBees!  I can't say enough good things about their program.  We go to the Milford location, but there is one off Kemper Rd in Mason. 

https://www.kidsfirstsports.com/tumbleb.htm

• There is also the Cincinnati Family Enrichment Center (theplaceforfamilies.com). Loved that place when C was a baby! You are always welcome to hang out there, chat with other moms and let your kids play, for free. Since you don't have to leave right after class, it makes the drive much more worth it.
  • Thanks ladies. I'll check out those ideas. :) With winter coming we need to line this stuff up or we will be bored to death.
  • I just joined a group called SouthDaytonMoms.com they have a facebook page and a website and they have activities and playgroups as well as mom meet ups and family events. Check it out. I'm north of Dayton, but they seem to be very easy going and I'm going to start attending events as my schedule permits beginning Nov 8. They have a lot of daytime events, but I work so it's taking me a little longer to get to go and meet the group.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is a group called The Family Network that is based in Dayton that has activities and playgroups. You can check out www.daytonfamilynetwork.com for more information. Will save you the dreadful drive on 75 S since there is so much construction!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"