Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

1st Birthday Party Ideas???

We just moved to TN but we are coming back to TX for DS's birthday on Dec 3. I went ahead and booked Indoor Safari Park in Southlake but I want to explore other options. I want it to be something he will enjoy but we will have a lot of adults too (Safari Park not so fun for adults). Winter baby = no outdoor party.

We have the option of using my brother's neighborhood clubhouse but would need to have some sort of entertainment.

Any suggestions???  TIA

James Sawyer 12.3.10
Leo Richard 9.20.12 

Re: 1st Birthday Party Ideas???

• We took DS to the Indoor Safari Park in July-August so he was 14-15 months.  Personally, I think he was too young for the place.  The only thing he was able to do was run around in the "soft" play area that had a small slide for toddlers.  I stood next to him and walked with him while he rode the elephant ride, and I quickly put him in the ball pit, but he sank and wasn't able to have too much fun.  Also, not sure how it is if you specifically book for a party, but there were tons of older kids that nearly knocked him over.  He was definitely too young to fully participate.  We'll probably wait til he's closer to 2 to go again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"